Ludia Forums

Happy World Kindness Day

Happy World Kindness Day

To celebrate world kindness day, mention a dinosaur that can use a little more kindness in their life, and something you like about them.

Click HERE on your mobile device to receive your reward:

*Friendly reminder to follow forum rules when posting

14 Likes

Be kind and remove Speed Boosts from the game.

15 Likes

Smiloceph for sure. Come on guys, it isn’t THAT ugly!

2 Likes

Even better, remove all boosts, with a refund to the players. Ooh, and a daryx buff

5 Likes

Thor seems like the type of dino that NEVER rewinded a vhs rental.

Stygidaryx needs some love as well.

4 Likes

Megalosuchus got a pat on the back long ago, but could really use a group hug!

3 Likes

Thanks for the 11.

You’re welcome

1 Like

be kind and have support email me back finally and reinstate my account so I can claim my reward

One word MONOMIMUS!!!

Btw thanks @Keith!

3 Likes

Tuoramoloch is still too sweet-natured among the other uniques. She needs more attitude. Please.

2 Likes

Not going to lie but monomimus is the bane of my existence in my tier lol.

Lol where are you? I’d think you’d have more trouble with Procerathomimus.

1 Like

Hi Reizorc.

Did you follow the ban appeal process, once banned e-mailing regular support will not be read and you will not hear back from them. Please do not send multiple e-mails it will only delay process.
Thank You

1 Like

Wasn’t a ban it was a glitch with the facebook account link that caused my account to get unlinked from my google play account and lost in the wilderness.

Thanks I was mostly just (tongue in cheek) praying to the powers that be, because I see all these great rewards I’m missing out on lol :sob:

I don’t know but I think Dracoceratops could use some kind words…

Nah.

But it in all serious, thanks for the reward.

Stop being kind to:
Dracoceratops
Procerathomimus
Miragaia
Sinoceratops
Paramogloph

Start being kind to:
Nodapatotitan
Monostegotops (Was that nerf really necessary?
Tragodistis (He really needs some kindness! Like seriously, a turtle is stronger than him!)

1 Like

Be kind for
nodopatotitan
Magalosuchus
Majundasuchus
Dont be king with
RAT
Green RAT
Chicken phorussaurus

Stegodeus!

The design is awesome and it’s a good tank. It could have a cleanse move or defense shattering rampage instead of just rampage. Maybe a counter attack or long shield.

It seems this dino was replaced by Carnotarkus. They’re very similar but carnotarkus gets better moves. :-/

3 Likes