Hard grind! Hard grind

Hard grind!! Hard grind!!

Having more Apex days won’t change how much dna you get from it. You get that Boss’s dna once per week. Doesn’t matter if you do it on Wednesday, then again on Thursday with a group in another time zone.

And taking months to create is the point of these Apex bosses. They are supposed to take about as long or longer to create than a unique.

13 Likes

i can get behind more Apex bosses per week. however, we are going to have 4 different ones soon, and it will get difficult to do each one every day if there are multiple Apexes. And on top of that, if we get 60 dna per week from each one, then the raids would be much harder as Ludia has a set perimeter for how long it will take to make a creature vs how hard the battle is.

I do not want any of the Apex bosses to become harder just to get a smidge more dna per week

5 Likes

Dude! That would be unlocking an APEX in 5 weeks, basicly taking away the entire point of a super execlusive rarity, only meant for players who are ready to grind for it(tho carry strats are a thing). Yeas defeating mortem 3 times a week wpuld be pretty dificult, but theres no grind if we could get 60 dna per week

1 Like

Yeah a lil more dna would be nice but i feel it should stay rougly as it is.

I’m finally so close to unlocking mortem. either today or next week depending on RNG. been a long grind. and the ups and downs of finding a strat, then having to rework it due to creature changes hasn’t always been pleasant. but it will all be worth it to finally have him unlocked.

my group started winning 2-3 weeks after mortem’s release. 2 have it now, so only 2 of us left.

3 Likes

Well, Mortem is the creature that prove that when Ludia said: “the hardest they are to make, the better they should be”, they were totally wrong… Hopefully with the other Apexes this sentence will make sense otherwise, I would agree: Make them raid every days, so you can fill your collection, and send it to the bench quicker :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apex creatures they are ment to be hard to get

Would be boring if they were just handed to you on a plate.

3 Likes

No, that is insane.

2 Likes

Why do people want to hard grind?

Cus it’s more rewarding that way when you finally get it.

2 Likes

Well, that’s the key to progress.

2 Likes

I am and I will.

There are plenty of strats out there that use lower lv and lower boosted creatures. Some for carries. All you have to do is ask people if they are willing to help. there are many communities of players that are willing to help.

and i will enjoy my hard grind for the most powerful rarity in the game.i enjoy that sort of thing.

1 Like