Ludia Forums

Hartebeest or Wildebeest? (Creature file #259)

What do hartebeest and wildebeest got something in common? They both are members of the Bovine family. Hence is why I’m introducing y’all to Megalotragus. Let’s welcome them.

Rarity: Epic

Health: 3750

Damage: 1100

Speed: 127

Armor: 10%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Shielded Decelerating Strike

Dig In

Critical Impact

Passive: Swap In Heal

Resistance: 100% Speed Decrease

Possible hybrid: Dimotragus, Fuse with Dimodactylus and Megalotragus

Rarity: Legendary

Health: 3800

Damage: 1100

Speed: 127

Armor: 10%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Shielded Decelerating Strike

Fierce Impact

Dig In

Critical Impact

Passive: Swap In Heal, and No Escape

Resistance: 100% Speed Decrease and Swap Prevention

Trivia
  • The name, Megalotragus, means “Great Ears”.

• Megalotragus belongs to the same family with cows, wildebeest, hartebeest, antelopes, and sheep.

• It was named in 1932.

Can you guess who this is?:

Do NOT click on the picture, and search it through any websites. I want to hear the answer from you.

4 Likes

Ichtyornis. The second cretaceous bird

Ichthyornis is correct

1 Like

No, no, nope they’ve stolen way too many berrys from me, and meat and water for some reason.

Ark and stuff

Whats the first one? Hespiornis?

Oh. I see now

Yes hesperonis

Woah. Interesting

I remember on reddit ages ago when i was listing which creature ideas i would do(btw i’l problably continue them at some point), i said seagulls(i meant pelagornis and ichty), ducks(hespi and the giant swan i forget the name of) and penguins(basicly any giant species of penguin)(obviosly i meantioned way more but those are just 3 i’ll talk about)

And then a dude actualy said that hespiornis would make more scense to use the penguin rig(or even be an aquatic with them).

So ye do u guys think hespiornis would fit in more in a penguin rig or a duck/swan one?

Edit: why do i keep calling it hespiornis when it’s hesperornis

I’ll say ducks

1 Like

Ye can’t imagane a hespy sliding or something, but idk the swan would problably flap a lot

Besides from that, I haven’t found a single ducks besides the only goat I can find