Ludia Forums

Has Anyone Found Megaloceros?

Has Anyone Found the Irish Elk yet?

Per GamePress, it doesn’t spawn in the wild…

3 Likes

It said the same thing for Woolly Mammoth, but I found a Woolly Mammoth in the wild

Yes, but that’s a special global spawn this week

1 Like

Totally agree they should communicate better on these types of things, BTW.

3 Likes

It isn’t available in any way right now. You can see it as a leaked creature that isn’t even in the game yet.

2 Likes

Agreed. These things should be in patch notes or something. The fact that we have to dig through code just to find out how to get things is a bit ridiculous. And the global Mammoth announcement was a banner in the news tab for 1 day and didn’t even have a countdown on it so we don’t even know when that ends.

7 Likes

Yeah it could end this week. Or it could be a global for the rest of winter… lol both are a limited time.

1 Like

Or the rest of lives… also a limited time! :wink:

(Sorry, that got a little dark)

3 Likes

yeah, imagine being a business and not advertising what you’re selling or how to get it :confused::thinking:
might be the reward in the next tournament. who knows

1 Like

Also was that for Bajasaurus too?

1 Like

Baja was actually in the spawn tables in the park. So it’s a park spawn. The others weren’t in the spawn tables at all so that’s why we are assuming they aren’t wild spawns outside of events (like Blue and Diplodocus). We only know Rhino is an incubator dino since it’s in the preview of epic and premium incs.

2 Likes

yeah and at 4% odds in an epic incubator, roughly 2 people in each full alliance should get woolly rhino from the epic strike event today. will be interesting to see if that ends up happening

2 Likes

One of our members got a rhino at day 1 in a battle epic incubator, shared to sanctuaries and now a few have it already. Can go quick. There’s about 10 mammoths in there already as well.
Good luck getting it yourself!

1 Like

One the alliances we partner with for a shared sanc had 2 people get one. We are putting it in the sanc ASAP haha.

2 Likes

Just created mine, all from sanctuary FIPs.

1 Like

:grin::heart_eyes:

nice, i see an allo2 dropping off in like 3 hours. hopefully the rhino can take it’s place

2 Likes

That’s the plan! :grin:

1 Like