Ludia Forums

Has anyone had this for a daily mission before? 🤔

I was looking at the my daily missions and usually I have an alternating pattern of a daily battle incubator mission and one that has the open 6 incubators mission. Today I found this:

I tried opening a arena earned incubator that I had saved. That did not work. So I thought, okay maybe its just new ones earned. Went to the arena and thankfully won to earn a new incubator. Opened that (15 minute incubator) and that didn’t work either. Is there something I am missing here? Is this the daily battle incubator mission in disguise? 🥸🤔

6 Likes

Nope cannot say that I have. Seems very specific

I had it today, I’ve never noticed it before. It’s gone now, and the only arena incubators I opened were the DBI and a 3-hour, so maybe they mean a 3-hour.

1 Like

I noticed this today as well… interesting :thinking:

Thanks Ludia. I hate it!

1 Like

Why is it so easy?

Saw it today. It was the first time

It’s the daily battle incubator

2 Likes

Yeah I got it today too for the first time. I just tried the daily battle incubator like HamsterJamin suggested and it worked. I wish they hadn’t changed the name. So annoying. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.

4 Likes

It’s the daily indeed… now with a broken name tag…

1 Like

I opened a dbi and it completed idk why they worded it like that it’s just confusing.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t understand why the wording had to change. :woman_shrugging: It’s really weird.

I wonder if it’s related in any way. :thinking:

1 Like