Ludia Forums

Has anyone received Irritator from the Strike Events?

Just wondering if anyone has actually seen Irritator (Gen 1) from this week’s strike events. It’s fierce themed so technically Irritator is a potential rare. All I have seen is Kapro, Gorgosaurus, and Rex 2. If you do get some, post it here so the rest of us have hope.

1 Like

nope =/
I have been wondering the same thing

Nothing here either

I did get some from today’s common tower. And also 20 bary DNA

1 Like

So there is hope!

1 Like

If we don’t get from small incubators, we will get it from the big one? Is it just me or that’s even better😋

1 Like

And you are talking about the Rare Irritator, correct?

Not a scratch of DNA… but when did this game ever give us what we want…

2 Likes

I got 650 Kaprosuchus and the rest was Gen 2 Rex

Feels bad man. :frowning:

I would think someone would see some from the Rare Strike if it’s really in the potential pool of dinos.

Hey, can I have those? I still haven’t unlocked Tyrannolophosaur (yes, I’m completely serious. I was lazy during those weeks. :sweat_smile:), and I just unlocked Megalosuchus, so I could use the Kaprosuchus to level her up!

nope.
it’s the most important thing,
but hard as hell to earn.

Sure, if you request, I am glad to share those. I have way too much DNA of both, doing nothing with it.

I was joking, actually. :joy: I’m busy focusing on Stygidaryx. As far as I’m aware, you’re not in my alliance, anyways. Not unless you have a different name in JWA than the forums.

Aren’t you in Sand Dunes, as well, just with a different in-game name???

Man I am getting confused as crap over who is who on the forum :joy:

2 Likes

Well, my name is different, yes. But I’m the leader of my own alliance! :rofl:

People keep changing their in game names as well so that doesn’t help either :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, I know now who I confused you with, now. Oops :sweat_smile:

Well, I only left the second half of my name off and everyone has been calling me Raven anyway :sweat_smile:

But yeah, the ammount of name changes in our alliance is more abundant than Suchomimus around my apartment :joy::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I totally didn’t do that. :sweat_smile: Yeah, my IGN for JWA was originally ImpossibleMephit, or maybe just Mephit, but I changed it to MythicNinja before alliances were introduced because I was using it as a gamer tag more often. I use Mephit more, now, but I’m too lazy to change it. I also need the coins for leveling and fusing creatures. :rofl:

2 Likes