Has anyone seen

Any occupied sanctuaries near you?
Anyone get creatures dropped in one they started?
I haven’t seen a creature in any sanctuary other than my own, so far.
Looking for players around me that I didn’t know existed… and they may not exist lol

4 Likes

Same here, I see a few Sanctuaries around me but mines the only one activated.

1 Like

(In a welsh accent)

“I’m the only JWA in the village :tipping_hand_man:

… or maybe not? Will be so excited if there are others :smile:

That said my dinos are all in my fellow alliance members’ sanctuaries right now but I’ll spread them around my local points in 2 days time and see.

2 Likes

Same here. All the other dino’s in my local sanctuary are from my alliance

1 Like

I may end up being the sole owner of all of the sanctuaries here since not many people have heard, much less played JWA in this sector at least. I’ve told some of my PGO buddies about it but they’re not into dinos. I hope my alliance puts some nice stuff in the sanctuary i’ve shared so far. I’ve provided Erliko, Wuerho, and Rex, leaving other slots open for alliance or whoever else wants them.

1 Like

@David_Courtney saw someone else’s I think? Would love that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to know if it tells you who the other player is if you see one?

3 Likes

When you look at their dinos you see the screen name.

3 Likes

:smiley:

Awesome!

1 Like

someone not from my alliance put a Velociraptor so i’m not alone in my country hahaha

4 Likes

Still haven’t seen another player in my neighborhood, on my after-work route, or the drive to/from work itself.
I’m taking lone-wolf to the next level :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nope im the only one so far, but my sister will probably put something in the one near her. I got her into the game the other day ^_^. And her partner!

They both love dinosaurs so it wasn’t hard to get them to sign up! We all took my son to see JW 2nd night it was out in Aussieland!

1 Like

Now it’s their responsibility to get another person each into the game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
A family of Dino-tamers, that’s awesome :muscle:t2:

1 Like

I might give my son my old iPad mini 2 with JWA installed and sign him up as I got an S7 Edge, he is only 10 but very very cluey when it comes to tech and games, he teaches ME things lol.

1 Like

I’M NOT ALONE!!
Finally saw occupied Sanctuaries.
Don’t care who they belong to, just glad to know there are people around me who play.

1 Like

My entire city is blank. Nobody here plays.

2 Likes

I’ve only ever seen an occupied sanctuary besides mine in the Salt Lake City airport. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oooh!!! Excitement!! Finally found a sanctuary near(ish) to me that was occupied…

With L1 & 2 commons and the garden was full of screaming kids…

/excitement :neutral_face:

1 Like

I have gone through 3 cities near me in the past 2 days and only found one (as above) hardly worth writing home about :unamused: turns out… I am the only JWA in the village.

1 Like

I found another one at my local hospital that had dinosaurs in it, so there are indeed other players around.

1 Like