Has anyone seen

I have literally 100s of these sanctuaries where I play and have never saw another player in one. Kind of embarrassing for ludia really. Shows the player base / popularity of the game. If this was pogo every one of these would be full.

1 Like

We went into Gloucester the other day . Those unfamiliar with England need to know it’s a major city and there are loads of incubators there . We didn’t find a single sanctuary with anyone in it !
PoGo on the other hand had various gyms with crowds of people battling the latest Pokemon and every gym was full . We play PoGo too and the potential for this game is huge as for the lone player it’s way better . But there is no community feel about it , and recent issues have lowered it’s popularity . I would guess there are millions of active PoGo players as opposed to the thousands playing this .

1 Like

Almost 150,000,000 pogo users still.

I don’t see jwa mentioned anywhere obviously. Here’s player and revenue data from pogo.

https://www.businessofapps.com/data/pokemon-go-statistics/

1 Like

I had no idea you would see if other players used the same Sanctuaries. But then again I only pass about 600 on the way to work.

I think there are WAY too many of them. Drop them by 90% and keep them along major routes and in parks.

1 Like

That’s one of the cool things about these sanctuaries. They pretty much show how many players are in your town

1 Like

Or not in your town. I have millions of people where I play and have never seen anyone else playing this game. Every sanctuary empty. I’m sure there must be some players here somewhere.

2 Likes

This is why I’m having fliers made up.

Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That Stiffeno is out there with fliers. He can’t be bargained with. He can’t be reasoned with. He doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until JWA is DownloaDEAD.

I don’t know why players spend so much on PoGo, I was a very early player but compared to JWA it’s so boring.

Map is empty unless in a city, raids required other players so all my local ones rarely got done, battle system Helen Keller could master…no depth.

I’m level 35 for the record.

There obviously doing something right if they still have 150,000,000 users. That is a number this game will never see.

What are your fliers going to say.

COME PLAY JWA
SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON COINS TO LEVEL YOUR DINOS SO THE COMPANY CAN NERF THEM AND THEN GET YOU TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON BOOSTS
YOUR YEAR OF HARD WORK BUILDING A GREAT TEAM WILL BE FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET FASTER THAN YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

What’s not to like about that.

Fun is where you find it.

I have 3 level 40 accounts in first year. But I played with a guy who is second in the world. Lived off his lures…lol

1 Like

I think people feel too invested in PGO to quit. But I think the game that shall not be named is going to be big. Only played a week so far but it’s better than PGO

Harry Potter? Some of the guys I played pogo with say it is better too. Wife installed it. Havent tries it yet.

Not bothering with that wizards game.
I mean I liked the movies but dinosaurs have been a life long passion from when I seen my very first ever movie at the cinema, which was Jurassic Park opening week back in 1993.
I am so glad to have had that experience.

When I took my son to see JW the 2nd night it was out (my son was same age i was 21 years later, but now i was the dad taking his son to see a dino movie) and when the JP theme played as the camera panned over JW in full 3D I got choked up.

Found 2 so far in Utrecht NL. One nearby my house at a small gas station and one at a mall a couple of streets away. Super low level stuff in there though, but nice to see I’m not alone :slight_smile:

I found a full sanctuary right on top of a McDonald’s. The workers must not be busy.

1 Like