Has the community ever won the shark boss event?

Trying to think off the top of my head i feel like the community always comes up short on this one, am I wrong?

3 Likes

I’ve seen screenshots with the statue, so at least once. But that was before my time (just over 3 years)

6 Likes

It has happened at least once since I have been playing…

7 Likes

12 Likes

Show off

10 Colossi

9 Likes

Woooooo got one tooo

6 Likes

You must have been playing since day 1. I only have 1.

1 Like

No, I do not.

20 Colossi

4 Likes

Pretty much this ^

I’ve played since launch and used to skip out on a lot of bosses and tournaments early on, so I am missing quite a few decos and unlocks.

With that said, even just participating once in a boss battle is enough to earn you the statue reward, of which I would assume Tommi did, while I did not.

I come bearing bad news though. With the weekend halfway mark approaching, we are only 2.5/6 billion, aka not even half way, so unless we all grind hard I don’t think we’ll be getting this deco…

6 Likes

It’s the non forumers that aren’t doing their part.

1 Like

Perhaps not entirely true :yum:

6 Likes

After seeing this :pleading_face:

All of that DNA and SDNA you’ve left behind.

Well, I’m working on the last damage mission now.

Kronos attack and cool down. If only we had an unlock for krono, these surface bosses would be a lot easier.

1 Like

meh whatever. My game is practically on auto pilot at this point and the less i play it the better. Might have to do a few to at least get some sDNA today though.

I’ll be busy making the new hybrids for a couple weeks so I won’t need any massive influx of DNA to keep pace with that. Only when buying copies of the top hybrids do I start to fall behind in a hurry

2 Likes

I was thinking about this and ludia use to have mega DB damage missions that have since been removed.

This might have motivated past boss events to make it over the finish line.

2 Likes

Ironically, Colossus was the first Boss to have the Dinobuck Missions removed. Naturally, the Community failed big-time

4 Likes

No, we’ve passed a lot of the boss goals, it’s just the past 2 and other aquatic bosses we’ve not met the goals.

My theory is the Ceno and Aquatic bosses are harder to do because of the limited and and hard to get dinos in these parks. That’s why we constantly fail these aquatic bosses.

1 Like

Cenozoic Bosses (Behemoth, Maelstrom, and Ouroboros) are actually easier because we are able to use Jurassic and Cenozoic creatures. The Death Dodo is a Herbivore, so that one is usually a super-easy Boss to defeat as well.

2 Likes

i think we cant complete this event in time