Ludia Forums

Has this happened to anyone before?

I used a 5 minute scent and nothing spawned for the first encounter. The next two encounters went fine, but the first didn’t spawn. It never happened to me before so I was curious If it had happened for anyone else.

2 Likes

I had that happen multiple times a few months ago. It has been a while though.

3 Likes

I’m honestly surprised it didn’t happen before, it just seems like the kind of glitch that would happen sometimes.

1 Like

I’ve had it quite a few times. I even sent a report to Ludia awhile back and they replied about how scents work, which is pointless because I already knew. After I explained again what happened they finally responded that my internet connection was to blame, even though I had no hiccups during the entire scent. I gave up explaining it to them. They refuse to acknowledge it.

3 Likes

Same thing here with my internet, nothing’s wrong, so it has to be a hiccup with the scents.

1 Like

I have had this happen somewhere in the middle of a 20min scent. I was standing still and close to a park.
I wasn’t home with my wifi. I had no troubles darting, and the map didn’t refresh. I did not think it was my connection, but I can be wrong. It was pretty recent too.

1 Like

Seems it has happened even a year ago.

1 Like

Well I doubt Ludia would reimburse me, it was just a 5 minute scent and I only missed out on one dino. Not a big deal, as long as it doesn’t keep happening of course.

1 Like