Ludia Forums

Hatch 15 eggs level 15 dragons

How is it after all that had been stated from countless players, that we are still copping a constant hatch 15 eggs , lvl 15 dragons , maybe get one different quest between and do it all over again ,
Super dissapointed still that we payed money to get baited into this ,
I can barely lvl my own dragons now ,
I have cannot play the same 2 quests over and over again just to try to get chests ,
Ludia please listen to your customers
I would love to see this open right up people so add on and make sure everyone has there say before everyone leaves !!!

5 Likes

Hatch 10 was way to easy, 15 is balanced.
For the level up 15 dragons, I (And everyone else) agrees that’s to much. 10 was fine in our opinion

1 Like

Hatching 15 eggs is totally fine.

What isn’t fine is the fact that you get Fishlegs’ quests like this:
Hatch 15 eggs
Level up 15 dragons
Pet 1 dragon
Hatch 15 eggs
Hatch 1 color egg
Level up 15 dragons

The leveling up 15 dragons is so annoying that I have to skip it to get another 15 eggs to hatch (which isn’t as bad as people make it to be), it’s just annoying when it comes like right after another one.
That’s 150 eggs that I have to somehow pull out of a magic hat, I don’t know how they expect me to get 150 eggs in like 2 hours when the energy system is so bad. 10 minutes for 1 energy is way too excessive. Make it 5 and then those missions might become easier. Stop tipping the scale of balance towards the negative side.

Guess Ludia doesn’t want our money. xd

3 Likes

Agree that balance is what is missing here !
They might aswell just keep the 8hr gate on chests and put the quests back to how they had them ,
Give the runes back for boss chests ,
Sacrifice’s for PVP from PVE or endgame isn’t a great idea in my mind but at least wait until we get it before you hurt the player base

1 Like

Today for me
Hatch 15
Level 15
Hatch 15
Level 15
Pet a dragon
Level 15
Train a dragon
Level 15 (rerolled)
Hatch 15
Level 15

Had to do repeatable quests all day for hatching and leveling up, otherwise no chests.

7 Likes

Level Up 15 Dragons
Hatch 15 Eggs
Level Up 15 Dragons
Train 1 Dragon
Level Up 15 Dragons
Hatch 1 Green Egg
Level Up 15 Dragons
Train 1 Dragon
Level Up 15 Dragons

I can give the developers some slack for fixing bugs. But this is an easy fix, just adjust the amounts.

The fact that they still haven’t fixed this after so many complaints just means that the management responsible for this mess couldn’t care less.

9 Likes

unfortunately, I seriously got away from the game and cooled down. I didn’t want this to happen, but we said so much you didn’t understand … I loved the game. It was a Pity. we tried to tell a lot. I think you understood but you didn’t care …it was a pity for my labor and my purchases …solution may escape but player losses are uncompensated… you must remember this … @Ned @Marcus

6 Likes

This will work…

3 Likes

Sequence for me since the update:
Hatch 15 Eggs
Level 15 Dragons
Hatch 15 Eggs
Level 15 Dragons
Hatch 15 Eggs
Level 15 Dragons (current)

And yes, that is everything I‘ve done since the update and I will not throw away my resources by farming these duties. I‘m relying on every other duty, but not Fishleg‘s. It‘s hopeless. Maybe there was a „Train 1 dragon“ in there but I don‘t remember anymore, it‘s too long gone.

6 Likes

Hello Vikings,

I have brought this up to our Developers a few times. Thank you for sharing all your feedback and suggestions!

7 Likes

Thank you for the reply !

2 Likes

I am not kidding , I did lvl 15 up 3 times, hatch 15 two times , rerolled lvl 15 once.

And I got it again. I have nothing to feed, no coins, no fish. Breedery is getting upgraded needs 2days 8 hrs for it.

In this particular chain of quests I got “train 1” just once. I was telling myself thankfully they are not saying Train 15. I mean way things are I dont think developers are far from it. Imagine life , Lvl 15, hatch 15, and train 15. - bliss.

So game has drained me by resources and emotionally.

I really really request all senior gamers, all paid gamers, to un-subscribe, if Community Manager already brought it up to Developers a few times and they still havent woken up , we really really need to do something.

Personally, I am done, am so done.

2 Likes

They used to have train 8 dragons

@Talisax

They use to have a loop , a really nice loop. Usually it was

Train 1, Level 10, hatch X colour, Pet 1, Hatch 10 and both train+pet use to be lot more in frequency compared to Lvl 10 and Hatch. 10

I havent seen “Pet” for 6 days or more. I have only got “train” when I reroll once a day. Hatch X colour also I have seen once in past week. So 3 or 4 times Lvl 15 or hatch 15 in ONE day is crazy …

OR

May be Developers are noble souls - they want us to spend more time with family and friends, may be they want us to go out lot more and put our devices down. That only makes sense.

5 Likes

My 2ndd account did get 2 trains withb3 rolls today. Not sure of lucky or if they twaeoes something

@Talisax - hope it is not about higher you go up worse are the quests.

New joiners get all fun easy quest and they are wondering whats wrong with some people :expressionless:|

1 Like

Prettysure it is random. I barely ever had pet when I first started

Hope, I am just tired man last couple of days been bad…

1 Like

It would be nicely balanced if they actually implemented what they told us „Level dragons“ is supposed to be: Level 15 dragons should be „Level dragons 15 levels up“ and NOT „Level up dragons 15 times“ (Devs confirmed this).
So if they were able to do it the way it was supposed to be all the time you would just have to feed twice or so, because if you are not stuck at feeding 4/5 stars at their limit a dragon will go up around 7-12 levels with one feeding.
And I just can‘t understand why they give us this duties with this difficulty when it‘s technically broken because it counts not the levels gained but the times the „level up“-button is hit.
So for now, if they still haven‘t fixed this issue, they should go back to 10, because this duty goes against ANY mindful gameplay how to maximize the outcome of used resources for feeding.

And that is what I experienced to far with my „Level 15 dragons“-„Hatch 15 eggs“-bounce: I‘m preparing for the hatching while I‘m still leveling so the hatching duty is done almost instantly after I got it and because I don‘t want to waste resources I will be stuck again immediately at leveling dragons for another 1-3 day(s) …

3 Likes

@Bee

I feel that pain truly do. and that leveling it one at a time is madness.

but even then 15 is madness. I got another one 4th in a day. I dont have re-roll , plus breedery is getting updated. So I am out of quests somewhere.

4 Likes