Ludia Forums

Hatchery bug, lost everything, from the eggs to the runes

I had the eggs found from exploration, and then I was hatching them. I want to level up my dragons so I used runes to speed up. Unfortunately, after I paid runes, they’re gone, all of the eggs. And I lost 36 runes. Please help!

1 Like

Hey Tr_n_H_ng_H_nh, were the dragons not added to your roster? If not, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team will be sure to assist you further with this.

Thanks!

I tried 1 blue egg 5 times and sped up with runes. the dragons did not come: (((runnes gone: ((( task not completed subject to

1 Like

Yes, indeed. And I have just sent a report to your team along with the support key. I hope to fix soon! Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, that happened the same to me.

1 Like

I wrote to the support team, but the answer can take a long time

2 Likes

Many people are having the same issue.l, including myself.

1 Like

Just happened to me as well. Garbage

Hey Vikings, our team is currently working on addressing this issue.

2 Likes

When I am notified that the eggs from the hatchery are ready, I click on it for it to take me back to the main screen as if nothing has happened, I then go into my dragons area and none of what eggs have been hatched are there, very strange!!

I’m sorry that happened, Gskp. Our team is working on a fix for this issue. In the meantime, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, so our team can make this right for you?

Thanks!

Es la tercera ocasión que incubo huevos y no me da mis dragones y por lo mismo tampoco la misión se cumple. En dos ocasiones anteriores me lo hizo y hoy otra vez, que es lo que pasa ?? :angry:

Translated from Spanish

It is the third time that I hatch eggs and it does not give me my dragons and therefore the mission is not fulfilled. On two previous occasions he did it to me and today again, what happens? :angry:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

I’m sorry to hear that your hatchery did not give you your dragons, Patricia. Our team is aware of this issue, and they’re working on addressing it.

In the meantime, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team could try and correct this for you?

Thanks!

Had the same problem, lost 1 purple 2-star hatchling (only one I had in hatchery). Have mates who lost hatchlings as well.

Seems the change of Arena season affected that or something.

I just experienced this as well.

Had 5 blue 2-stars ready, lost all of them. Not in my collection and I can’t recollect them.

Plus, now the game does not even start up :frowning:

very very thanks :slight_smile: I sent a message to your team and you were quickly responded. my damage was compensated :slight_smile: the eggs came :slight_smile:

I had this happen to me too, last night. Four eggs ready to be collected, only got one and others were nowhere to be found. First time I’d ever gotten that bug :thinking: was wondering what was going on with that.

@JustASkedge, I could try to help you with your game not starting up, but if you’d rather go straight to the support team, you can contact them via email at support+forums@ludia.com. They’ll get you up and running ASAP :slight_smile:

I’ve received a support from your team, thank you so much :blush:

Thanks for the offer, but I’ve already fixed the issue with the game not starting up. Reinstalling did the trick. :slight_smile:
At least now I have the key to contact support about the bug with the hatchery.