Ludia Forums

Hatchery bug, lost everything, from the eggs to the runes

Oh good! I’m glad you were able to get up and running again :grinning: And I hope your issue with the hatchery gets resolved quickly :+1:

I lost over 7 hours worth of hatching eggs. It took everything from the eggs to the runes and scales. It’s done this twice now. How do I fix it?

Continuing the discussion from Hatchery bug, lost everything, from the eggs to the runes:

Same as evrybdy… i lost everything… help please

FYI: We’ve gone ahead and merged your topics so we can track the situation better :point_up:

@Mysterious thanks! The bug itself does not seem fixed, but the team did respond to me already :slight_smile:

To everyone else: I think it’s best to contact support as well. They know of the issue and can give a compensation.

I have breeded more than 10 eggs, clicked to collect them but couldn’t collect any dragons. They were just gone. Do you plan to refund your players?!

I am sorry that happened, Ilona_Ushenina. Please rest assured that our team is working on a fix for this issue.

If you haven’t already, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can correct this for you?

Thanks!

It happened to mee too.
Haven’t received 10 blue 2star Dragons … lost 100 eggs

I’d like to know if you have tried hatching eggs since? Did it work again for you?
I’m kind of scared to lose everything again…

Hatching the next eggs worked normally

This has been happening to a lot of players in the past few days. Not sure why. But it definitely needs a hotfix, stat.

In the meantime, I, personally, would suggest holding off on hatching until we get word on the ETA of a fix.

Now, I know that’s not really…a great option, nor very viable, considering we don’t know how long this might take. Just know that using the hatchery right now is a giant crapshoot. And with support already under strain with tickets, they’ll just be flooded, again, with tickets for players to (rightfully) get their lost resources back. Which means it could take days for responses.

It’s just not a great situation all around. And again, just my own, personal suggestion.

If you have lost resources though, do reach out to support to get them back. You can contact them in-game, or through email at support+forums@ludia.com.

I would agree, I actually like to play safe with the issue overall. Even though I don’t put money in the game, I want to keep the things I earned.

Support actually seems to compensate affected players only once - keep hatching eggs is at your own risk and won’t be covered.

This is something you have to decide for yourself, really. I mean it sucks, but I rather put things off for a while than waste time and resources for nothing. Let’s just hope there’s an announcement soon.

But it’s interesting that random players seem to be affected at random times.

I’ve tried to hatch again and it actually works, now you can do it.