Ludia Forums

Hatching happiness

I thought it would be good to have a topic where you can celebrate and explain what you are working on with your hatchery. Lots of these get posted into the Good News Thread but it could be interesting to have them all in one place. Here’s mine after today’s tournament - as you will see I’ve gone with a Cenozoic theme for the week!

I’ve been neglecting Cenozoics while doing all those boss DNA 3-day mission to hatch Aquatics and Jurassics, so time for a change.

9 Likes

I am working on lvl 40 super rates and legendaries.

5 Likes

All really useful. I particularly like Scapho, he is hard to get to L40 because he is locked but he has really good defence and a useful attack.

1 Like

just watch 8 spino and 8 utahraptor in 3 days with no bucks(except to get second hatchery)

2 Likes

Ngl mines a pretty boring week, gonna complete segno COT tomorrow on hatchery discount, then replace smiles with segno, my plans then are to create smithetoceras and also to max segno up again after losing it to segnosuchus a while back.

Its gonna feel good to create a tourney hybrid from a locked tournament component that’s for sure! :grin:

7 Likes

That’s difficult to do for sure. At the moment I’m just pleased to be hatching my first Smilodon

I will incubate titanoboa once kapro 2 will be level 40

3 Likes

Titanoboa, my second tournament creature, first non bracket tournament im very happy but 1 week of waiting to go.

1 Like

First time going for tournament hatches for all 4 incubators, would have been better if I had put segno in place of gorgo but what’s done is done.

5 Likes

Is the other dino Spino 2?

1 Like

Yes

10 char

1 Like

Right now I’m just hatching various legendaries and super rates and chasing ostopasaurus so ostafirkasaurus and micropasaurus as well.

3 Likes

It hasn’t been a good week for Dodos,

Although the bear ate fish

Had trouble deciding what to hatch next, so many new dinos to hatch and such a backlog. Decided to do the 2nd Arctodus, as a L20 will be high in my Cenozoic level. And hatch the Kentrosaurus from way back, also my 2nd, to start developing this dino. Finally gave a slot to my first Rajastega from modded PVP, have another one to hatch after that and they will be useful.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Hatched everything

9 Likes

He is very cool. When I have hatching space…

1 Like

My hatching happiness:

Going to clear them out tmrw during the hot time discount! :fire:

9 Likes

Wow. What more can I say?

1 Like

Whoooooaaaaa​:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like