Ludia Forums

Hatching happiness

This weeks hatching happiness, level 20 chromaspinus and my 5th level 20 metriaphodon incoming :grin:

I formulated some plans of tourney hybrids my first step is 6 level 30 gorgosuchuses.

That’s 14 more copies which will cost me 476,672 dna on 20 percent discount :fearful: il work on this plan first I think…

11 Likes

My hatchery previously

My hatchery now
Got a lot of locked legendaries last week , still cutting out the clutter. ( While Chanya is trying to steal them from me )
That Xiphactinus is for my lv 30 which is coming soon

Edited for the bracketed area

3 Likes

That’s a lot of Metriaphodons :open_mouth:

1 Like

And here is my first ever Metriaphodon at last.

9 Likes

Progress with extreme caution :wink:

4 Likes

Handsome boi :star_struck:

2 Likes

My current hatchery as of now
Spent quite a lot of bucks, some of these guys are important and Chanya, you can stop trying to take my Prionosuchus

2 Likes

I glanced last night while doing the tournament, and couldn’t spot him in my line-up. I thought it was odd but I was in Hunter and working mid-line up, so I didn’t worry.

Today I found out why, he is right at the top.

Or he was until my L21 Osta finished evolving this morning

I really needed a stronger amphibian, this might be overkill!

6 Likes

My hatchery for the day
Trinacomerum was from a CT
I am going to bed after a long stressful week
Good night ! :sleeping:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Someone’s working on Red

your trying to get chromaspinus?

Last three slots full of tournaments out of which 2 are going to hatch this week
First slot is a Prognathodon from CT

2 Likes

Dont have para gen 2, just maxing out spino gen2 because it’s my first dominator win

3 Likes

Noice ! 10 characters

Oops I did it again, hatched the dino in slot 1 and went and bought a 7-day hatching dino in the Hybrid discount which immediately dropped into that slot. Bother.

On the upside, I can now buy my own Metriaphodons! That is worth celebrating :champagne:

Only not too often, look what they cost even on discount

Otherwise, working on Kaprosuchus gen 2 to max him (this is no. 6) and on getting 2 x L30 of another useful Aquatic - Kaiwhekea. And finally finally hatching poor old Gigantophis. Remember him? He had a tournament just before the ill-fated Titanoboa tournament, I meant to hatch him but hatched Titanoboa first and somehow it never happened.

4 Likes

Theres a hatching discount at 1am later, not sure if your up at that time but that’s what I’m utilizing for this guy in slot 1…

Spent a couple thousand bucks on the other unays to max her up to knock that new hybrid badge off. Figured I’d wanna get that done before losing indom to indoraptor.

Then working on maxing gastornis, and will be buying 3 yudons on tomorrows discount, sayounara bucks :money_with_wings: :tired_face:

3 Likes

Nice.
10 chars

With 23 hours remaining, sped up my Urtinotheirum for 281 bucks and put in my Ammonite, don’t really regret as Chanya is always trying to take him away :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I remembered to buy during the discount today :partying_face:

9 Likes