Ankylosaurus is for Ankylodocus and also for an extra max
The Scaphas is the last needed for a max
Chanya is now trying to take my Banana fish lol

5 Likes

Hatched Archelon and Scaphas, put in Sarco & Banana
Now only Antarctopeltas remain…

3 Likes

My current hatchery
Utahraptor and Andrewsarchus are from prize drop ( Utah done already I think )
Yep I sped up my Sarco to put Andrew in

4 Likes

Looks a bit random at the moment. Last Kaprosuchus gen 2 to max him, 1st Ceratosaurus - he has been waiting forever, since the battle stage unlock ages ago - and a couple of locked legendaries that I want to get to hybrids when I can.

4 Likes

And now we wait
These will be indoraptor 5,6 and 7

8 Likes

Two lizards and two aquatics

5 Likes

Is that Proterogyrinus? Was he from the lottery?

2 Likes

He is from the lottery, check Good News Thread @Icthyornis

2 Likes

Theres me not sticking to my plans again, draco to level 30, barely gets any use at 20 not when I have monos available.

Then it’s back to more gorgos next week :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Your hatchery is also nearly all tournaments ? Mine is a Zalmoxes in first slot, Gigantophis in 2nd, Indricotherium in 3rd and Troodon in 4th

3 Likes

why is einiosaurus there?

1 Like

I think he bought it, from tourney or some random copy he got

1 Like

Prize drop

2 Likes

Yes my hatchery is constantly full with tourney creatures. I wouldnt put tourneys in first slot though, that can build up a backlog of creatures to hatch.

4 Likes

At the moment I am using my 3rd slot to hatch normal legendaries I still need for hybrids:

Otherwise, working on Platecarpus and hatching my first Einiosaurus - worth 2 badges.

4 Likes

The reason I put Zalm in first slot is because I bought another one

2 Likes

Oooof, tons of DNA spent
Bought Unay, two Zalm, one Ostafrika, and one Dimorphodon

2 Likes

My current hatchery ( some of the hatch times have changed, took this screenshot a few hours back )

3 Likes

I never really put tourneys in first slot, but il hatch it out by tomorrow, I had the extra dna, need more amphibians and I’m not bothered about spending bucks lol

Still a bit cautious of that dna loss bug so I’m a bit wary of going below 100k dna…

6 Likes

Not exactly hatching happiness, but good bye tapejolosaurus. Will we meet again?🥲

Welcome tapejalocephalus!

I wonder, does tapejalosaurus “disappear” immidiately once it’s in the fusion chamber? Or else I’m in big trouble for today’s PVE… Do I need to speed up the fusion? Currently at the 3rd try.

5 Likes