Ludia Forums

Hatching happiness

Nice, yes, I use him for a middle spot, to clean up a big bird in 3 to 4 hits, then reserve 3 to make AI use all 4. Then my 3rd dino will clean up the last two. That way his health doesn’t matter too much.

4 Likes

Been some time I last updated on hatchery progress

The Super was from that VIP event, since there were no trades I put it in to fill the hatchery up

Archelon is from the gold spin this week, my 3rd copy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Monostegotops is my 2nd copy, bought him on Satruday

Dimorphodon is my first every score from any other event ( Modded ) asides the Earth Shattering

4 Likes

Ah yes welcome back thursday discounts :yum:

4 Likes

I had all kinds of plans on purchasing tournament hybrids, then decided to buy the Deinocheirus I needed for a mission coming up and the last two Troodons needed for Yudon. Next week I guess, lol.

4 Likes

Absolutely. While waiting I finished Segnosaurus, so that was a no-brainer to get another, and I have one I. rex waiting for a second to evolve to L20 so it was great to get him.

Yes that is another Segnosuchus as well, he was so beautiful at level 40 I want him back.

4 Likes

Or Segnosaurus ?

2 Likes

If you look I’ve got 1 of each in the hatchery, Segnosaurus to build up an army of them, Segnosuchus to get back to the very beautiful L40 peacock dinosaur that I briefly enjoyed having. At the moment it is useful in my line-up in its own right anyway.

2 Likes

You mixed them up again lol

3 Likes

Oh yes. Sorry. I should just write ‘Segno’ and leave you to work out which one I mean!

I am a bear of little brain this morning. :bear:

4 Likes

What I meant was you were maxing Segnosaurus fue to its peacock look.:peacock:

3 Likes

Man that thing looks sick

3 Likes