Ludia Forums

Hatching happiness

What are you gonna do with those T-Rexs? Sell Them?

3 Likes

If I don’t have anything to hatch, and I’m saving DNA, then I hatch them on Tuesdays. If I have something to hatch, they are just trade bait for food, DNA, DBs, or LPs.

5 Likes

Aww yeaaaa :egg::t_rex::fire:

8 Likes

When in doubt…hatch a Rexy

8 Likes

ah

10 char

1 Like

How many lvl 40’s? It looks like 8

2 Likes

Only 6! That pic was deceptive.
The tyrannosaurus rex is one dino I try not to sell…but I do sell occasionally or good chunks of DNA,DB or LP

2 Likes

I am working on my 5th T.rex, bit by bit

I can no longer use them in PVE, but they are a solid ingredient of my tournament line-up and they are probably the best money earner 8n my park, making 1.8M coins every 8 hours.

5 Likes

Lab does 1.9 in 30min maybe you should go for him instead just an advice

3 Likes

Well, that’s a thought. How many have you got for that?

Not as useful in tournaments though. Or as iconic.

2 Likes

8 lvl 40 with like 700% but 2 mill in 30min and yes not that useful but very coin trap as well as alang he does a little bit less then lab and Tupax tournament dino good for tournament does 500k 300% in 1 hour

2 Likes

In the past we have had T. Rex only events. Also, Velociraptor-only and Spinosaurus-only events. My advice (to anyone) would be that at some point (probably before the Jurassic Park movie anniversary in June), to have multiple copies of each of these, as this event cycles through most years.

7 Likes

If you mean Tupuxara, yes he is good, I have one L40 and he earns me 741K coins every 30mins * at 523%. But I also like the dinos that earn a bit more over a longer period because coin collecting every half hour isn’t always practical.

*Correction - every hour. But the limitation still applies.

4 Likes

Well I see I Ig if you don’t collect frequently is fine to look for others honestly Idk about other yet I just got for those atm but maybe someone might which to for

3 Likes

Here’s my current hatchery

A random Diplo, Lythro from gold prize a few weeks back, Koolaid from spending spree and my 4th Monostegotops

7 Likes

And took advantage of hybrid discount
Screenshot_20220112-175425-935
Will be in the hatchery on Friday night to get a free speedup next friday

6 Likes

Allonogmius finally, only 3 more hybrids to go: Pteraquetzal, Glythronax and the one I am waiting for really long time: Pachygalosaurus!

9 Likes

@eveyone sorry I’m late but trexy is what I named my stuffed trex from build a bear

1 Like

Im working on a level 40 gorgosuchus the other level 30 is in the lab btw

5 Likes