Ludia Forums

Hatching happiness

First time using both.

3 Likes

It’s nice to put those long 8 hour fuses in the second fuse chamber.

3 Likes

Even better, the 4th when it rolls around. Also, the VIP Instant Fusions are super nice for those 8+ hour fuses

4 Likes

Which one do I max?

Orni and brachi are the better ones imo, but it depends what class you need the most in your lineup.

It would be amphibians but then agian I’ve been getting so many free diplotators

Both Eryops and Secodontosaurus are very tanky- all defence and not much attack. The other two are better balanced.

1 Like

Like @Aether_12 said, it depends on what you need. Diplotator is great until you have to do the legendary only PVE. Then you need some legendaries of each class.
Secodontasaurus (Carnivore) (6:1 ratio)
Ornithocheirus (Pterosaur) (5:1 ratio)
Eryops (Amphibian) (7.5:1 ratio)
Are all meat shields, Ornithocheirus with the better attack out of the three.

Brachiosaurus (Herbivore) (3:1 ratio) is more balanced.

Which role do you need more for the specified class?

3 Likes

Eryops because I have a few different herbivores fliers and carnivores for all events

2 Likes

Surprise! Big reveal! MirrMurr is so slow she’s only just found this topic!

So I’ve been working on maxing tourneys lately. It’s an incredibly slow going project but very satisfying. I’m currently happy with my top tier dinos , so why not?
For my latest pet project I’ve picked gryposuchus, after I’m done I want to work on kapro g2.

Also won a bananafish from prize drop, I keep postponing allonogmius, as I don’t really need it, but I want to unlock everything. I should only add 3 more :banana:, so why not?

5 Likes

I am trying to have the magnificent dilophoboa! the empty site is for … a scaphognatus.car I want to maximize se ptero key !!!

3 Likes

9 Likes