Ludia Forums

Hatching happiness

Yes, but it’s one thing where having a big team to pick from helps. And lots of patience!

2 Likes

In case you’re interested, this is where I’m at with the top section of Aquatics

I have a few things to hatch such as another Mosasaurus and another Umoon. I agree I need more VIPs.

4 Likes

Lots going on in the hatchery this week, I’m glad that’s the last megalodon I need for a max that hatch time is not ok…

Won meg and an erlik in prize drop, then smiles in fidelity, I really dont want to spend more bucks to place erlik so il just work on it another time, smiles took the spot being a locked creature for me.

I had my aquatics ready to hatch for the boss missions, then when they refreshed it was hatch 3 jurassics instead :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Too bad about smiles, it should have had the unlock instead of eucladoceros. :expressionless:

My newest project.

Do I need it? Nope
Is it worth the dna cost? Nope
Do I want it? Unfortunately, yes.

Ludia knew what it was doing with the pricing. :frowning:
Why is it so expensive, though? If it was para g2 I would understand, but why edmonto?

9 Likes

Smilodon unlock, I wish.

This week I am also finishing up a Megalodon ready to go to L40 in the future, plus the Mastodon from the tournament- I’ll buy another one in tomorrow’s discount.

Also working on Kaprosuchus gen 2 to get him to a useful level. And have given up on getting the Spinoraptor copies I need from modded PVP, haven’t had any lately, so bought two in the Hybrid discount.

Will probably win lots now.

8 Likes

Actually even though edmontosaur has not appeared in any jp film it’s one of the well known dinosaurs being one of rexys meals :fork_and_knife:

I’m still not investing any dna in to it however, unless it gets a hybrid, if its edmontoguanadon il be racing to get it however :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

OK, you know I said I would buy another Mastodon in today’s discount? Well I did that. And I forgot that the free slot on my hatchery was empty.

Argh. Will now have to wait a week for my free slot or waste bucks hatching it early. :confounded:Will probably do that when the other one hatches.

That’s the 3rd time I have fallen into that trap with a 7-day hatching creature. I must be more careful.

6 Likes

1st component of Mata ready in a week!

5 Likes

Dagnabit! I forgot today was Thursday

5 Likes

Lol I’ve done that before, my dna has thanked me however :grin:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Did I do the right thing? My first time hatching all tourneys :grimacing:

5 Likes

I always have touneys filling my hatchery. If you’re not someone who wants a clear market then go for it.

I’ve just made Ankylodocus, is that 24h hatch time all he needs or does he take longer?

1 Like

Only 24 hours.

1 Like

24h hatch time

1 Like

This weeks hatchery activity

Mammotherium is the last cenozoic needed and then I will have 42/42 creatures :partying_face:

6 Likes

Ah mammotherium can wait, platecarpus is just too good to pass up…

4 Likes