Ludia Forums

Hatching happiness

Getting my retaliation in early, or something… I have Metriacanthosaurus unlocked already but have never got round to working on it. I have one hatched copy and had one in the market from a rare occasion when I bought the gold prize wheel pack (I’m not VIP so it’s expensive).

Anyway, it was clearly the perfect time to work on it. I hatched the market copy on Thursday and bought a 3rd one in the discount, which I put in to hatch when a slot came up. Hopefully on Monday I will have no. 4.

I also need to hatch some of my Dimorphodon backlog as well to make an extra copy.

9 Likes

@Sionsith any idea how much it costs to speed hatch a tournament dino on 20% discount? I’m thinking of hatching all 96, but want to know how much it will cost me. I’m at 166K DBs right now and want to have an idea how much I would have left (if any). Thanks for any help you can provide.

3 Likes

1,334, based on the hatch cost of 1,680 (which I think it is when placing a 7 day hatcher)

Your looking at 129k give or take for all.

4 Likes

1334 and 1680 are stuck in my head permanently.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks @Aether_12 and @Trexy , I’m good with around 36K left over. Going to try and keep my market clear of tournament dinos after that at least. Hopefully it will mean more trades for legendaries.

4 Likes

Well, here it is, 96 down to 5. I’ll trade these guys. I have at least one hatched for any possible badges, but that’s it. Unlocked 13 badges, lol.

11 Likes

Oh no, so much bucks gone :sob:

Still I bet this will keep your fusion chambers busy.

2 Likes

Wow, in terms of hatching happiness that must be a record. Now you need a ton of food, DNA, and time to fuse them all.

3 Likes

Now that you’ve got the 7 day hatchers out the way I would suggest taking every trade you get offered for legendary and under, even if its food. (Not coin though obviously)

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the plan. Already had two back to back (other one was Microposaurus).

8 Likes

Does anyone know how long it takes to hatch spinotosuchus?

1 Like

Spreadsheet says 3 days 4 hours.

1 Like

Oh wow I’m surprised it’s not 1 whole week😂

1 Like

I believe the only 7 day super hybrids are Gigankylocephalus and Indoraptor. Is that right, Gigankylocephalus is a 7 day hatch???

3 Likes

Who’s better in ferocity spino or giganky?

2 Likes

spino, both super hybrid and hyrbid.

4 Likes

Plus you probably already have a good amount of SDNA for Monostegatops which is only about 400 ferocity lower than Gigankylocephalus (which is about 300 lower than Spinotasuchus) at level 40.

2 Likes

I have just evolved Spinoraptor to L31 precisely to make his superhybrid. Then I realised I didn’t have enough food to get him to L40 - looks like needing over 10 million which was all I had.

So unless Chanya helps it’s going to take a while.

Just took a Kronosaurus to 3 million food trade, that will help…

12 Likes

Welcome to the food scarcity club @Icthyornis :sweat_smile:

And good choice on super hybrid, I would make lots of spinotasuchus at level 10, they’re beasts at that level for tournament purposes paired with a decent flyer.

4 Likes

Hatching happiness = dna sadness :sob:

I realise one of them is in first slot but the plan was to speed hatch one of these anyways so…

165k dna gone in an instant! :grin:

16 Likes