Hate this game

It has to be the potencial to be Great but actually sucks

Hey there, Johnny_Cash. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a negative experience with the game. If there are any suggestions or feedback you would like to add, we would love to hear from you!

1 Like

would not say it comes under this category but do agree it has its moments where it feels like it is like that. mainly tho thats when theres errors or its taking what feels like forever to get updates on character’s& left with nothing to do but collect daily gems

2 Likes

Yeap. My feedback to this negative experience is GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO. I have nothing to do in the game in the past weeks.

1 Like

All of my guys are grey… in progress on wikis.
Maybe give us a little something while you’re working on the new material.
A letter in the text would be great once a month!
Doesn’t have to be long & you don’t need to do the back & forth work👍
Telegrams work too!
Even if it’s a goodbye🤷🏻‍♀️
In these quarantine times you’ve made a safe way for people to socialize-ish​:clap::clap::clap:
I’m sure you have a lot of work & quality over quantity👍
Hope your bringing “our men” and ladies back.
cough Rory cough Stefan cough Blake cough Rory cough:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

They can bring back every one when they are able to even if it’s a little bit at time I’m for wate for it to happen but I’m injoy the game I know that this time is very short of people who can check out everything and do up new stories I believe that it will happen again soon but intill then injoy what you do have and I hope that you and everyone has a great holiday season and new years :tada::confetti_ball::+1::christmas_tree::heart::smiley: