Ludia Forums

Have a issue providing screen shots too support

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Can’t send screen shots too support

Area is was found in:
Support kontakt in game

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- kontakt suport from game
Step 2 - try too ad a picture
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Everytime
What type of device are you using:
Iphone 6s

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Theres no (OK) and screen frezes up only thing too doo is hard close and support is now more sreenshot por :sweat_smile:

Oh forgot too ad this was the picture i was going too sent too support it realy was crazy tonigth however that batterie if it was working i sure would like that :heart_eyes: unlimitit batteri :heart_eyes: lovely hovever its a bug and it happens when your GPS goes on and of while you launch your drone on a critter. Now theres another bug report the one i try too send from ingame.

( ps : thank you for all them green drops :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Hey DinoMom, could you try disabling your in-game Privacy Protection mode and see if you’re able to attach screenshots to your message?

The setting can be found by tapping on your player level icon > Settings > Permissions.

1 Like

Okey its already on if i disabel it, pictures( the camera icon ) dont even show up in the contakt area.

That’s strange. :thinking:

Could I ask you to email your screenshots to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at your issue. Also, please make sure to include your support key in your email, as well.

Thanks!

Okey mail sendt :slight_smile:

1 Like