Ludia Forums

Have anyone else noticed how players can aparently look at eachothers boosts now?

here’s a few screenshots of some recent opponents boosted creatures…

6 Likes

Yep. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hrmmm. I like it. you can get a better feeling of how the team of your opponent matches up against yours after the battle.

Are you talking about the blue stat numbers lol??

yes

10 characters

Ok I’ve been able to see blue boosted stats since boosts first came out maybe it just getting to some other devices now thanks !!:slight_smile:

1 Like

or maybe i just haven’t noticed it until now :rofl:

This is new with 1.11

I’m sure there are screenshots of creatures on the forum pre 1.11 with blue boosted stats !!:slight_smile:

1 Like

You can see their boosts in battle, but this is when you’re done battling and can see their profile with their team. I haven’t been able to see boosts just by looking at their team outside of battle, so that’s new.

1 Like

My numbers would be all white I guess lol.

2 Likes

Oh wow that is something new.

Maybe read what the post is about next time before trying to sound smart.

Not only yours. Mine too :smiley: Still unboosted

1 Like

Now you can creep on people’s profiles like Facebook :smirk:

besides the (somewhat) daily link rewards, i haven’t used facebook at all since like mid 2014 or something, but ok

You can only see the friendly teams in the profile, not the PvP team.

Yeah noticed that too. I really don’t care about a friendly team when inspecting someone, hope this is just a bug :slight_smile:

you used to be able to see the PvP team. at least day 1 of this update. i thought people were just using a fake team so people couldn’t see their boosts, but it looks like they changed it to just seeing friendly teams. know i saw most teams at the top with teams full of 160 speed dinos :scream: