Ludia Forums

Have events where you can win Mods

Hello, I’m an average player of JW the game. I think In JW the game I think there should be events where you can win Mods because I hate having to use resources for them.

2 Likes

I think we’d all agree with that… I’d love to see them in the PvP prize wheels. Did you vote in the poll for adding features for JW:TG that is posted elsewhere on this forum? We do have an item in there I believe for more ways to get mods and one for more reasonable costs, another for better trade offers to buy/sell them.

2 Likes

Ya that’s a good idea you should also be able to win them in packs like you could with boosters

1 Like

Oops I put 2 of the same things lol :joy:

But only for legendaries, the rest can be easily collected with coins.

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t say the Super Rare ones can be “easily” collected with coins. I’ve only managed to get a small handful of them so far. Nowhere near enough to combat what the AI uses against me.

I said easy because it is possible to get them with coins even if it does not happen very often. I usually get one or two of them per day with coins.
That way I managed to get more than 10 of each of them and to be honest I almost never use them. I’m not the type of player who uses them just for fun to see what happens.

The most valuable not legendary mod to me is Clone which I use once a week for the really hard mod event on weekends. The rest can be done with common and rares.
I know this is only my individual perspective and that other players are facing more serious problems with mod events. So if it helps them I am ok with that.

A real nightmare would be an event to get one of those

2 Likes

And super rare

Survival is a good one toxin and clone

1 Like