Have you noticed a decrease in battle activity?

My 50-member alliance has never had any difficulty reaching Defense 4, ever since alliance missions started. But this week we are.

Just wondering if we’re the only ones or if others have noticed something similar - a general disillusion with the arena?

5 Likes

I’ve noticed that even with the change in daily rewards, we have a hard time getting to rank 4 and that is with 50 active members.

5 Likes

No decrease but several people did go out on vacations to the beach and other nice places. Maybe your players are out having fun too.

1 Like

Dont forget rhat many people eventually hninstalled the game after the ongoing and never resolved boosts + crappy match making. Many people got so frustrated for months waiting for a solution …and then no solution: so they just stopped playing. And honestly the spawns are not that great anymore…so not very motivating to go hunting also.

12 Likes

Same here. Only reached rank 4 defense on Sunday. Since matchmaking sucks as it is, and only max trophy count is shown, a lot of people are hiding themselves behind their max trophy count and possibly play less then before. With the limited (read: no) alliance tools,there is no way to track one’s battling activity anymore.

In the old trophy count visibility you could at least monitor who was battling, because their trophy count was going up or down. Now you can only see it when it goes up.

4 Likes

Not even going to hit rank 3 three week which has only happened once since alliance missions went live. This is after purging and bringing in new players.

1 Like

They need a break from this game, they’ll be back at any moment…

6 Likes

My alliance got our usual rank 3 and 2 again but I am cutting down on playing both my accounts so much and focusing more on my 2nd account because the higher arenas are no fun. Looking to play one battle to get my trophy’s to show in my alliance this Thurdsay, August 1st is like looking forward to visiting the dentist. Getting ratted will be like the dentist finding a cavity to fill and making me come back to have a needle stuck in my gums.

2 Likes

Last time I went to the dentist I got the needle four times , but luckily he uses a numbing gel for 15 seconds at each injection site and I never feel a thing. Now…just wished ludia gave us some numbing gel for their matchmaking and boost debacle.

2 Likes

Players are starting to realize the only reason to get the DNA was to get a better team, but if battles are so unfair and rage inducing, who needs the DNA?

Like YAY I suffered through arena and leveled my dinosaurs, now I can watch my level 24 hit the floor instead of a level 23 hitting the floor.

9 Likes

I can totally understand that dentist analogy! I once had a visit and needed a wisdom removed (actually all wisdoms are removed and this was the last), unfortunately the roots of the tooth has FUSED to the jaw bone, and so a hunch of bone had to be removed.

Once the numbing wore off I experienced a level of pain few know exists, BONE PAIN! The only pain worse is nerve and muscle death.

2 Likes

At the beginning I fought at least 100 times a day, I was always the one who completed the mission of the battles in my brotherhood and in a short time … now it is more exciting to take pictures of the diplocaulus than to enter the battles.

Stat Boosts, dracoceratops and the drunken pairing of Stat Boosts now made the battles worse, this made the game boring for many, technically I am the last to play this in my city … the others have already completely abandoned the game.

3 Likes

New features in Pogo could be doing it too. I came to JWA because Pogo was getting boring but I’m slowly playing Pogo more now because of the current state of JWA. aka matchmaking

1 Like

I am at 3300 trophies and have been timing out lately looking for a battle. I battle at the same time of day, so no change there. Up until this, I would never time out and the game would find a match almost as soon as the timer appeared. I could battle to fill all 4 slots and never have a problem finding an opponent.

2 Likes

I have done since the new matchmaking.
I’ll admit, I battle less myself after foolishly daring to level my Utasino up just one level. I tumbled down over 500 trophies just for doing that, and it’s left me feeling defeated and uninterested in trying anymore.

6 Likes

For sure. We had to do some concentrated friendlies in order to get rank 4 last Sunday. It’s much less of an issue when there’s a 10-step epic PvE event late in the week, but people are definitely not battling as much as they used to.

1 Like

Matchmaking system is completely broken. Fights are not fun anymore. My trophy dropped by approximately 500 from 5300 to 4800, so I’ve lost one arena level. Every time when I just want an incubator, I losing 8-15 battles. Whats the fun? Its just waste of time. So Once I got my incubators full, i just close the game…

3 Likes

I’m happy not to have the daily incubator mission 3 days now. That’s a few days I don’t need to battle.

My alliance has only completed 12 daily incubators this week so far. I think because of boosts, battling makes baby sounds feeding on mama.

Going to see how many more zeros next month and how much more my alliance will shrink.

No.
Every time I sit down to knock out my daily incubator I get a match.
Sometimes within 5 seconds of getting the AI. :slight_smile:

I purged all our zeros weeks ago, each and every one of them.

Got a couple back though as they were just away from the game and I didnt know.