Haven't gotten a response from Ludia support in almost 2 days

My Level 11 account got reset when I tried connecting to Facebook. I’ve tried logging out and in, reinstalling the app. Nothing brings back my original account. I immediately sent a message to support but I haven’t received any acknowledgement about it in 2 days. What’s happening?

Nothing. I’d give it at least 5 or 10 more days to hear back from them. Their customer service leaves much to be desired.

Dang, I was really hoping to play the Pterosaur update soon.

Hey Ludia, hire me if you need more people to answer emails! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Potaco, I’m sorry if our team has not responded back to you yet. They have been getting an influx of tickets lately, but they’ll try their best to get back to you soon. Avoid sending in more than one email before they get a chance to respond because it could reset your position in the ticket queue.

Thanks, Ned. I did send another one today, so oops.

Do you have an idea on whether they can bring it back though? I only have the support key of my ‘new’ account. I have the name of my old one but not the support key or ID as I didn’t take a screenshot or anything since I wasn’t anticipating anything like this.

Support will ask you questions to help recover your account. Not sure what they are but they do have a process in place.

It wasn’t really clear if this meant bringing back my old account or if they’re just going to reset it again. Any idea?