Ludia Forums

Hello Again! JW:TG

Hi,I used to formerly play Jurassic World The Game,and then totally shifted to JW Alive,but I think I would like to come back and play both. I shifted cause I ran JW the game won my PC,on bluestacksand my PC is no more thanks to my cousin, but I had signed into the game and it is unable to load my progress so I want to start freshly I was formerly at level 44 when I left and my best was rajastega from the boosted battle prizes and Velociraptor level 40. If I could have any advice to have the best start I would love it. Thank you in advance.

Congratulations, it is a wise decision to come back to the game.
There are hundreds of very useful posts in this forum that can help you to find a suitable strategy for you.

@Mary_Jo summarized a lot of them just recently in a post. If you browse the topics their you will find tons of tips.

2 Likes

I always kept reading posts of you guys and sionsith,etc… on the forums , when I joined I was already pretty much a JW alive guy, I am actually happy coming back . Thank You for the Link,I will surely go through it.

3 Likes

I had lots of creatures to hatch from events,so I would not end up spending too much DNA,so this helped me stack up DNA. My best bet was to stack up VIP Points till I can get a Solid Gold Pack.

You sound like my future

1 Like

Well,I did not get that? By the way, remember? We met on my thread? Regarding which creature is more worth my Sinoceratops DNA,you said you were in the same doubt.