Ludia Forums

Hello Everyone! I’m New To The Forum!

Hi everyone! This is my first post in the JWA Forum so this might be a bit messy but I’m just going to be writing a little about myself, my experiences and what I plan to do on the forum.

For a start my favorite dinosaur is either the minmi or spinosaurus. My favorite marine reptile is the elasmosaurus. And my favorite cenozoic animal is the eremotherium . (Shoutout to 2.1 :grin:) Now here are a few small facts about myself: My favorite Jurassic movie is JP1. My favorite video game is Zelda botw. My favorite mobile game is JURASSIC WORLD ALIVE! My favorite tv show is Walking With Dinosaurs.

This next paragraph will speak about my progression and opinions within Jurassic World Alive. For a start don’t play to be number one I play to have fun, so my team is primarily based upon what looks cool not what is powerful. So this is my beautiful team:

I am currently stuck In aviary leagues and my highest trophy count was 4902. I have collected 199 creatures, my newest being diloracheirus which I got yesterday, help from the dilophosaurus event! I normally play between 30-120 minutes per day depending on what projects I must work on. Now the next part of the topic is my opinions on the game and my likes/dislikes. KEEP IN MIND, you might have a different opinion than mine and that’s ok, but please criticize me in a respectful manner :grin:. For starters I love boosts. I think they’re a great tool to help experiment with other non-traditional creatures and they just add another level of complexity and customization in your team which I love! Is it annoying to face up against a max boosted thoradolosaur, yes but that’s a small price to pay for an almost endless amount of combination of customization per dinosaur. Next… matchmaking, In my opinion Ludia could do a better job putting players against other players, but I do understand it’s a challenge to find online players that are on your level. But I think Ludia has been nullifying that issue quite nicely by giving players other ways to battle and have fun in Jurassic World Alive. What would I like for the future? Only one thing… DINOSAURS!!! I personally believe that Ludia needs to switch gears from PvP to geolocation. After all it is a geolocation based game. Here is an example dinosaur, made by the JWA Toolbox:

I don’t expect Ludia to add my request; it was simply to show what I would want if I were a JWA developer.

This final paragraph will simply be a summary of what my plans are for the forum. I would like to make an annual post about commonly unknown dinosaurs and teaching them to the community for example: Khann or Rugops. I would also like to help younger players who aren’t as experienced at the game although my team looks like a mess. I still have some decent knowledge of the game’s meta’s and such.

In conclusion, I hope you enjoy my presence. :blush:

9 Likes

Welcome! I’m sorry to tell you that @Apple already covers lesser known creatures that should be added to the game, hope you enjoy it here.

5 Likes

Oh! Thanks for informing me CADEN_EPIC. The purpose of what I’m going to be doing is not suggesting new dinosaurs to be added to the game, but instead just presenting new dinosaurs that not very many people know about and giving facts about them.

2 Likes

@MINMI in that case, you seem like a person that would like to check out the paleontology thread, that one is good for talking about actual science and not the game itself.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion CADEN_EPIC all make sure to do so! :grinning:

4 Likes

its not a competition but we are all allowed to add new and obscure creatures for others to see

2 Likes

true, very true.

1 Like

also avoid posting on a thread that hasn’t been touched in 2 months or above, that will get you flagged for necro-posting.

2 Likes

Thanks, for the information CADEN_EPIC, don’t worry I’ve read all the rules. But Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy being on the forums as much as I do!

2 Likes

Welcome!

Plus I like the idea of adding Giganotosaurus to the game. :grinning::t_rex:

Your version of Giganotosaurus sounds scary (as it should, it needs to live up to it’s name :wink:)! Especially the Destructive Power Rampage. A lot of hearts will be broken by that move! :laughing: :flushed:

I like the resistance to taunt. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks, me too!

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback QueenRexy! The Destructive Power Rampage might be a bit too powerful. :thinking:

3 Likes

Honestly, if you dont mind, maybe buff the health of Giga and change the delay to 1. Also, what do you think about Gashing or Exploit Wound instead of Armor Piercing Impact? Currently, with the 2 turn delay, you would not do enough damage to kill most other fierce and Resilient due in 2 turns, due to it doing 4250 damage without crits. Just some thoughts on Giga. Would love to see it in game myself.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! Adding more health would make a lot of sense

2 Likes

No problem. Due to its know fact for being massive, maybe 4750 health would suffice?

2 Likes

Or maybe 4800 health but speed reduced to 102

2 Likes

I would keep its speed, as that puts it with Trex, and currently, with its damage not being about to kill Rexy without a crit, it would fall hard to speed ties, so keep the speed. 4800 health could work, or something around it. Mind if I create what I think Giga would have?

2 Likes

Of course you can! I would love to see some other ideas of giganotosaurus.

3 Likes

What do you think?

4 Likes