Ludia Forums

Helm abilities not working in battle/pvp

Hello everyone. I’m new to the forums but have been playing the game for a while now. Recently I’ve been having PVP battles where my helm abilities and/or class item abilities have been seemingly blocked or disabled. Has anyone else seen or dealt with this? If so what is the cause? I appreciate any and all feedback as this has been rather frustrating at times.

May need to describe what you are experiencing a little better to get good answer. Sounds like either character is disarmed or you are hitting ux bug. Sometimes when you select an ability it seems to hit weird state where it is highlighted but not selected. Usually can either tap it again or select another ability and switch back.

Hello,
Thank you for the response. I have experienced it about 3 times now where the abilities (Helm and/or Class item) are highlighted yellow and when I try to use or tap them, they fail to go off. I was unsure if it could have been some strange ability that my opponent may have enabled or just a bug. I have noticed that it seems to happen when facing Calliope characters.I hope that this may help clarify. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else I may be able to provide to help with this issue.

That sounds like the bug I was describing. Usually can get around it by tapping it again and/or tapping another ability and then selecting it again.

Edit: believe it has been discussed in forums before, so hope ludia is at least aware of it

1 Like

Hey there, ManguMurda. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email? Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look at the issue you are having.

Thanks!