Ludia Forums

HELP Account gone

I helped my GF with her Account and gave her my old phone but, there was my account still loged in.
then i switched to her account via login facebook.

now i cant login to my account on my current phone
it starts a new game every time.

please help Support…

Support key from old screen on pic

Hey there, I’m sorry to hear that you ran into this problem while trying to help your GF play the game!

Reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com and we’ll do everything that we can to get your account back. Include your old support key in the email to help speed up the process!

Also, we recommend that you edit your original post to remove the loading screen image, as your support key is important information and should not be shared with anyone but our support staff. Thanks!

I ve send your support an email… hope to hear soon from you i am very worried

they will get it back just takes awhile. apparently when i started my account its saved to my phone not my google account and twice now ive had it dissapear, most recently about 2months ago. it will take you 1 to 2 days to have a reply from support asking for your info, you will reply, then it will take another 1 to 2 days assuming you provided them all of the information for them to respond saying they found your account would toy like them to start the process of restoring it to your device?(duh). You will replay yes, and after 1 to 2 days they will reply ok we will start the process. Then after another day or so your account will magically be back. Hopefully your experience goes better than mine but thats how it was for me both times

hope it doesnt take too long for them to react