Thank you all for helping with the data collection. The Sunday Poll and info can be found here:
Please help provide your observations to see what variations there are for the AI set up for order of dinos that came out based on the kingdom epic tower for today/tomorrow and their AI movesets.
Order (based on rarity? speed? random?) please post when did stygi/blue/indo come out in the steps of the tower. Step 5 order is most valuable data!
- eg. Stygi/Brachio (@utd007), Brachio/Stygi (@Imre) so it’s 50/50 for 2 epic dino setups
- Step 4 (Trex/Brachio/Blue or Trex/Blue/Brachio)
- Step 5 (Indo/Blue/Brachio or Indo/Brachio/Blue) - Indo most likely comes out first unless we get more data that there is randomness to this order when there’s uniques/epics
Moves of AI
- Indo variation 1: cleansing impact, strike, ???rampage or evasive (please let us know below)
- Indo variation 2: cleansing impact, rampage, strike
- Stygi variaton 1: shield, instant charge, hit and run
- Stygi variation 2: shield, hit and run (thanks @utd007)
- Blue variation 1: shield, pounce, strike, shield, pounce, strike, shield
- Blue variation 2: pounce, shield, pounce, strike, shield, pounce, strike, pounce, shield, pounce, strike
Please post any variations you have seen that is different from the above to help with low level strategy folks!
P.S. Let’s have a poll so everyone can visually report which order they got and see if there is a higher probability of getting one over the other based on the majority of the encounters that gets reported here:
**If your moveset is not listed below, please reply with a post!
Which order did you get first on Step 5 of Kingdom Epic Tower:
- Indo - Blue - Brachio
- Indo - Brachio - Blue
Which moveset variation did you get for Indoraptor?
- Variation 1: Cleansing Impact - Strike
- Variation 2: Cleansing Impact - Rampage
Which moveset variation did you get for Stygimoloch?
- Variation 1: Shield, Instant Charge, Hit and Run
- Variation 2: Shield, Hit and Run
Which moveset variation did you get for Blue?
- Variation 1: Shield, Pounce, Strike, Shield
- Variation 2: Pounce, Shield, Pounce, Strike