Ludia Forums

HELP! Aquatic Lineup

So after another Solid Gold pack opening, I got this Tylosaurus. Should I hatch it? Should I sell it? Will it cause my till-now mediocre lineup more harm than benefit? Thanks…

2 Likes

I would keep that one, personally

What is your aquatic lineup? If you have some legendary aquatics at level 20 I believe that you can safely add it to your lineup

Well umm my best is a lvl 30 Dakosaurus, level 10 Styxosaurus in second place and a level 10 legendary Reef (I think it was Liopleurodon)

But I do have some 4 or 5 level 10 legendaries

You can probably hatch it and not cause to much of an issue, just don’t feed it until you see how it fits in.

2 Likes

I agree with @Sionsith . You can handle this . You could also level up an other super rare aquatic like Protostega or Onhopristis to level 30 in order to make your lineup even deeper.

2 Likes

I’m a bit unorthodox in my approach, but I would wait until I got one more copy before hatching and then hatch both and make a lvl 20. I haven’t developed my aquatics as well as the other creatures, but with my approach, this is what I’ve gotten so far…

But I have a question regarding the Bananogmius. It took me awhile to get it at lvl 40, so is it worth the loss of it to fuse and make the Allonogmius? I’ve been pondering that a minute. My nephew wants to, so I will probably do so. I still wanted to hear feedback though.

1 Like

I haven’t done so yet, I don’t have the need for another Carnivore at this point. The collector in me will get it eventually but not until I have another Banaga to replace the original level 40.

3 Likes

The collector in me did it and I’m currently on my way to a new lvl 40 Bananogmuis.

2 Likes

Thanks @Sionsith and @Tommi I see the benefit of both options. I’ll let my nephew decide. He’s the reason I downloaded the game, so it’s technically his game :joy:

2 Likes

Agree with hatching it out and leaving it at lvl 1 and then feed as your lineup improves. It’s a great glass cannon that will be particularly useful in PvE matches.

1 Like

Same. I personally love the banana fish, and I wouldn’t want to lose it for a carnivore I don’t need until I already have a replacement. But I can see going either way too. While its stats aren’t great, the Allonogmius has a really cool appearance too.

2 Likes

I agree with @Tommi - I used mine to make the Allonogmius… but I never use it because I have so many better carnivores. But, I wanted to make sure and have all of them. So as far as game play goes… I wouldn’t fuse yet because I don’t think the hybrid is useful enough. But for collecting… yup! And it’s really shiny which has to count for something?

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone! :grinning:

aqutic creatures are very use ful but i wish their was a aqatic super hybrid