Help! Dna lost!

All of my dna disappeared?!?

I also lost DNA, I went to upgrade my velociraptor yesterday morning knowing I had 3500+ DNA. And I was down considerably. Makes me wonder how many other dinosaurs are low now.

Hey there, @Thor_Herron, I’m sorry to hear that some of your DNA might have gone missing! Are you sure you didn’t use some of your Paramoloch’s DNA on fuse attempts for Tuoramoloch DNA? If not, our support team would be glad to take a closer look at things on your end and put your mind at ease. Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key in the e-mail so that we can find you faster in our system. Thanks!

2 Likes

I don’t think he could have fused Tuoramoloch when his Paramoloch is still level 19. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry for the mix-up! @Samguy was quite correct in pointing out that you wouldn’t have been able to use up that DNA for fusing attempts… On the bright side, that’s one theory eliminated!

What is my support key??

Your support key is an 8-letter key which can be found at the bottom-middle of the screen when you first load up the game. It can also be found at the bottom-left of the Settings menu, which can be found by tapping on your character level in the top-left, then tapping on Settings. I hope this helps!

1 Like