Ludia Forums

Help for Alliance Admins needed!

As an admin to an Alliance, we are unable to easily assess which members are active or inactive. Is this being addressed?

1 Like

I think its been “being addressed” since the inception of alliances. :slight_smile:

Maybe one day. We can dream at least.

2 Likes

I’ll bring this up with our team. Thanks for the feedback, Cindy_Green_RN!

1 Like

A simple line of text that displays last login date will suffice, easy peasy.

5 Likes

I think this has been requested since the beginning of alliances. I know once I created mine I instantly recognized this being a problem. Months ago I made a suggestion thread as well as in game contact to support about this. I’ve seen numerous other threads or members mention it within threads. I do not understand why this hasn’t been implemented yet.

I would like a little more info. Anything is better than nothing of course, but I would like to see last login, last completed dbi, last completed daily missions, and the current trophy count. Each of those points of info greatly reflects a players contribution to the alliance.

Some people log in only to request DNA and do not battle for their dbi. Some players never battle except when the new season starts. Many alliances have requirements of completing dailies so it would be nice to see this information too so alliance leaders can make better informed decisions on who they want to keep in their alliance vs who is leaching off the alliance.

1 Like

As a 2 time alliance leader I get where you are coming from, but what would worry me is with SO much info about a member, some leaders might go overboard with who they deem worthwhile in the alliance.

But on the other hand it would show who is not contributing.

1 Like

It would allow us to have the players we want in our alliance. If you don’t play you don’t stay. There are casual alliances out there that don’t care how much you play. Then there are some like mine who want daily players and go getters. I don’t want to support handouts but Ludia isn’t helping us. We used to at least be able to monitor trophies but they ruined that too.

1 Like

My alliance is casual but it would be nice with just a last logged in date so I can tell if someone is just not playing any more to be able to keep those cleaned out.

2 Likes

I kinda watch the donations, comments, and top contributors. My group also has a discord page but only the most active are on the discord

1 Like