Ludia Forums

Help i can't unlock the join 1 raid achievment because the game keeps giving me apex and unique raids instead of epics

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:help i can’t unlock the join 1 raid achievment because all raid bosses form a circle outside my area because of the stupod broke distribution bug i’d say it will took 3 month for ludia to find out what went wrong
And another 3 month to actually fix it
Help me i can’t do epic raids the game keeps giving me unique and apex raids help help help help.

Area is was found in:map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open the game
Step 2 - suffer because you can’t join your first raid battle
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:every single time.

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

first there is a raid boss randoly dissaoears when u dart a dino next to it and after the update the raid boss distribution is absolutely with 100% certainty it’s broken

So, idk what the exact requirements for this achievement are, so just going off Join 1 raid, all you have to really do if you don’t have friends to raid with is go into the raid, just pick a creature and fight the boss alone, and die to it since there’s no chance at winning 1v1-3. That would count as participating in a raid wouldn’t it? Since it only says participate in one, not win
Also, the distribution thing is just random I think, can’t complain if you get bosses in your circle that you can’t do because you don’t have the creatures, that’s why you just gotta ask the alliance if they can help you out or go on discord or something

You can’t join if there is only one

i did beg my alliance members to “if you see a epic raid in your area invite me pls”
And none responded

I believe you can, I am able to participate raid battles alone, just gotta pick a creature and fight. Helped me get cera badge

Possibly join a different alliance.

However like @Snake_Dude said if you just do a person raid you should complete the achievement.

1 Like