Ludia Forums

Help log in

I played jurassic world the game for 1 year and i had soo much saved progress. I unnistalled and now i installed again. But i dont know how to log into my account wirh that progress. I really had very much dinosaurs and i want it back please help

1 Like

Do you play as guest?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. Did you connect with Facebook or did you run a guest account? If it was the latter, I hope you have your support key. You could write an email to Ludia mentioning the issue and the support key, they’ll transfer the game progress.

No i played signed on my google account

Did you connect your game to Facebook?

no. It automaticaly signed up on google games(i dont know how that app name is in englich, i am from czechia)

Then do you have your support key?

No i dont have.

Usually they ask for support key and do some verification in order to recover your account. If you don’t have the support key and haven’t signed in to facebook then there’s a high chance you may not be able to recover your account…

2 Likes

Oh noo… but i remember what dinos i had… And in google games (or idk how it name is on english bc i am czech) are all my achievements and it logged into it but itstarted from beginning

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but Google Games does not save progress :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Dude if you want to save your progress you have to sign in with your facebook account. That way it gets saved on the server and you can shift/ continue with your account whenever you want. The google account sign in method isn’t the same in this game. If you had your support key then you might had a shot. But sorry to break it to you its currently almost impossible. You can still probably try to contact support and tell them about what has happened and that you remember what dinosaurs you had and attach screenshots of the game if possible. That’s the only way left.

2 Likes

Oh… Ok but thanks for help

2 Likes

By any chance you have screenshots of your game?

1 Like

Oh i had a video from it! But i think i deleted it :frowning: i will try to find it. Thanks for helping

1 Like