Ludia Forums

Help, Ludia

For the past few days I wasn’t able to log into the game. Do you mimd doing something about this, you lazy “developers”?

2 Likes

Can another game development company Help Ludia please!!!

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to log into the game, @Vertigo. If you’re having loading issues, could you try some of the troubleshooting from our FAQ here and see if it helps: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&p=all.

If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restart your game.

Let me know if that works.

1 Like

Wow, you’re still being nice. You devs may not do such a good job, but you still have hearts.

3 Likes

Ya see, it’s not the Devs that have a heart. @Ned , an awesome and helpful guy/girl, is a mod- an awesome one at that.
It’s the fact that the @Ludia_Developers do not communicate with the mods. What we keep asking the mods to say (TeLl Us MoRe!), is what they’re trying to do. It’s the devs that don’t communicate with the mods…sigh

1 Like

Sure.

*SIGH...*

1 Like

Thanks for a pointless comment.

no, thank you.

No, it’s true. Honestly. A slight miscommunication or not much info at all can be horrendous down the line. No information? Geez, I’m amazed the mods haven’t given up yet. As a mod myself else where, I’ve been in the same boat. Not on as large a scale, but it’s still the same ‘thing’. Mods, you’re amazing. Good luck In future!

2 Likes

Nothing works

Hey Vertigo, I’m sorry to hear that you are still not able to load into the game. There was a new update that was released today, could you check your app store and make sure that your game is updated to version 1.7.33?

If you’re still having issues after updating the game, our support team can take a closer look to see what the problem might be if you contact them here at support+forums@ludia.com.