Ludia Forums

Help me pleace

It won’t let me enter the game, I have a good Internet connection, I don’t know if it’s a game error!
Mod edit// Screenshot removed

That happens to me sometimes if I just swipe out of the App and return to it later without closing the App.

Try to “force close” the App. This works for me whenever it says I can’t connect.

How to force close it?

On iOS, you would just swipe the App away. That closes/stops it.

On Android you can go to Settings > Apps and “Force Stop” the App you want. You can also click the X top right of the App in your list or choose “Close All”.

Then re-open on either platforms. There should be a specific guide for your device, if you want to google it.

I’ll up a photo if it happens to me tomorrow with that message. It’s always worked for me

I am the same problem

Same here. Cant play since yesterday

So, sometimes I get that too:

Then if I click on “OK” it will try to re-connect and I get this:

I will hit “Retry” a few times and the same message. But, if I “swipe away” or “force close” the App and open it again, it will work - always.

Maybe this will help some.

But I have the message “ impossible to access the server”

Hey everyone, if you’re on a WiFi connection, please try forgetting the network on your device, and then re-add it.

If you’re still having trouble with the connection after doing that, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com! If you have your support key, please remember to include it in the email as well.

Thanks!

I also had this problem for 2-3 days straight. And @D_i_e_g_o_A_r_m_a_n I would suggest you crop the support key out of the pic.

@Ned, I tried disconnecting, forgetting, and even uninstalling 5 times. By sheer luck, I finally got it. I first tried on mobile data after 2 days and somehow it worked. I had to do this for another 2-3 days but thankfully now I’m able to play on internet too.

I am also experiencing the same now.

Can you take a screenshot for proof?