Ludia Forums

Help me! please!

In my city there are several parks, but none of them are marked with a green play area. How to leave the parks of my city with green area in the game?

2 Likes

I have this same problem.

Hey CaioWolfblade, some parks may not be labelled as such in the game. Our FAQ here has some information that may help:

1 Like

@Ned I have a park near me that isn’t a park in game. But next to it is a Elementary School Baseball field that counts as a park. Would it be possible to somehow switch them? It’s kind of creepy for someone not attending the school or picking up a child to be standing out front an Elementary school :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Sean_Sperry, could you provide the location information to our team at support+forums@ludia.com so the can take a look at it for you? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

How exactly would I need to do that? Just want to make sure. @Ned

If there’s a supply drop within the area, you can tap on it and tap the “flag” icon to report the area directly. If you could include a description of the reason in the report, it’d be really helpful.

1 Like

Ok, thank you.

1 Like

Would I need to report both areas? The field and the park?

Just the school area should be fine.

Please note that since park areas are based on real-world data information provided by an external provider, there’s no guarantee that it would change immediately.

1 Like

That’s ok, I just feel the Field should change since it’s a school and all. Thanks for answering my questions though!

1 Like

It’s ok. But that does not answer my question. How to demarcate green areas in the parks of my city? I have to email support?

Hey CaioWolfblade, as parks are based on Points of Interest (POI) and real-world data information made available by an external provider, there is really not much our team can do at the moment to assign park areas near you.