Ludia Forums

Help me , please

my jw alive game account was connected from Gplay profile which got deleted by mistake. i do not have support key of previous account .
now i also contact support team from 23 June 2021 but there is a reply in which they ask some question and i also replay them but no replay come after them
. i am much worried about it because my alliance will remove me if i am not online for 2 days .but at last i wait because of my strike team which i make with hard working of 4 months . it was a long journey to get a strike team of 11 level . i wait for Ludia support please help me .

if any friend pass from same things. please tell me how they do work . please

I’m sorry for the trouble, gauravbudhwar123. They will reply to you again as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience!

sir can you tell me how to day they will take usually to find a account in case of support key is not available of previous account , only username in game available which is gauravbudhwar #7109 .

sir please can you tell me how many maximum day does support team take to find it out, if i do not have support key of previous account .

I can’t give you a specific time sadly, gauravbudhwar123. However, replies usually take no longer than 2-3 business days. They will do their best to help you!

sir please help me are you 100 % sure that i will get my lost account .with the help of your team . please tell me .

Paitence bro, relax and hope for the best.

i do not understand brother can you explain …

I’m sorry to hear that you had lost the progress to your game, gauravbudhwar123. Please rest assured that our team will do their best to help you recover your account once they get the chance to review your follow-up message.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your ticket before our team replies, as that can reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

its mean i have to send only one message to them or message them daily for help . please tell me

Please only send a message once our team replies to the previous one you had sent.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

support team help me a lot in getting my account. now i got my account …thanks you so much Ludia helping center .thanks :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes