Ludia Forums

Help me understand the trophies!

Hi! I don’t understand how the trophies count works.
I have 5500 trophies and the one I encounter has 6200. Of curse I lost. But I also lost 40 trophies?
I don’t get it? If u encounter a higher lvl player do you lose more trophies then?
Sorry if I’m dumb, but I don’t get it

Well, the score displayed on the person’s profile is their highscore, not their current score. It’s possible that they were lower than you because they lost a couple of matches.

And yes, you’re supposed to lose less trophies against an opponent with a higher current score than yours.

It is very simple.

You win +25
You lose -25

You lose against average team +5 lvl + tier 6 boosts, then you lose 40

Last day I faced a top 100 after arriving to griosphere for the first time :rofl:

4 Likes

But as you can see he/she has almost everyone as lvl 30 and I have none that has that lvl. I have one lvl 29. Also this player has a superior team against mine. So I still don’t get it. So he has both higher lvl and higher rank and I still lost 40 trophies. Maybe someone from Ludia can explain?

1 Like

I have had the same question. I made it into the library, I got exactly 5000 trophies. That is the lowest score that can qualify you. I then entered a battle of someone with nearly all level 30 uniques (mine are all 22-26 unique and legendary). I lost, big time…I never had a chance! But what really got me was the deducted 40 trophies. It makes no sense! I was the lowest you can possibly be in that arena, why did it cost me the max penalty???

1 Like

It’s cause Ludia sucks at making fair matchmaking

1 Like

Ludia made it dumb[quote=“Pirulass, post:4, topic:138383, full:true”]
It is very simple.

You win +25
You lose -25

You lose against average team +5 lvl + tier 6 boosts, then you lose 40

Last day I faced a top 100 after arriving to griosphere for the first time :rofl:
[/quote]

yo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you broke the forum

1 Like

Rather than try to understand the mind of a mad super-entity, I’ve just told myself that trophy allocation is completely random.
It’s probably not true, but it helps me sleep at night.

3 Likes