Help me... 😢

Hello everyone…
I accidentally blocked my FB JW Alive account by mistake. I’m having a hard time to connect to the game now, its always 16/22 like buffering on the screen before I blocked it. Now, the screen shows only with 1/22 buffering… :frowning:
I’m already level 14 and a VIP member as well. And I’m a legit player.
I’m afraid that if I log in to gmail account, I will start from the beginning which I dnt want that to happen. Been playing non stop and been addicted to it. I’m having a hard time to locate the blocked apps games in FB to unblock it.
Is there someone here to help me? PLEASE…
Highly appreciated in advance…

THANK U so much and have a good day to all :grinning:

Hey Kopas_25, I’m not sure what you mean by blocking your game but if you’re having trouble loading into the game, try changing the timezone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like New York or Toronto and see if that helps. If you’re still having issues, try the troubleshooting steps here: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
If the problem persists, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be happy to help you.

Did you turn your phone off/on and/or uninstall/reinstall the app? And take a screenshot of your loading screen so you have your account key to contact customer service.

Thank you Ned and Kristi :ok_hand: