Help my team is underpowered

My team is super underpowered to what I am facing in campaign. Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Also thinking towards working on Drac, is it a good idea ?

2 Likes

I think scorpius could be a good replacement for haast eagle

And nasutoceratops for nodoapato

Also yes going for dracoceratops is a good idea

1 Like

I have had many bad experiences with Scorp and have KOed many so no thank you.

Nodopato has more moves than Nasu

Also what should I get more DNA of

I was thinking smilodon could replace haast as well

Also just because a creature has more moves then another one doesn’t mean that the one with less moves is worse, for example even though albertosaurus has three moves it is much better then a creature with 4 moves like skoola of tragod

1 Like

Hmm yes. Smilodon might be a good one, thanks ! :grin:

Also I’ll see about replacing Nodopato, thanks for the advice

1 Like

You could always add your sucho, I know you have the lion but both are good.

I would try out replacing acro with sucho for a couple of games to see if its better.

1 Like

I would say you should replace haast with compy or smilodon, if you get a good fierce replace acro for it and you could try to get a good resilient that can replace nodopatosaurus

1 Like

Nodo has its uses at that level to be fair,particularly its group move with flocks, I was still using mine past sorna before eventually replacing it with stegodeus.

1 Like

You have a lot of pretty good options benched right now. Your boa at 14 will do some work, you have your pigeons which it looks like can get up to 14, Suchatator is always a good choice, compys, sarco, etc. It doesn’t really do much harm switching some things up and see how it goes. I would remove Arcantho, Nodo and maybe the eagle, and maybe also Andrew, but it just depends on which areas are your weak link right now. It seems like your pretty set on having all epics, but I use some rares during the Epic touneys because sometimes the perform better like Sucha, Alberto and Draco

1 Like

We don’t have much pure fierce, maybe I’ll replace Acro with Allo G2 sometime soon

Maybe I’ll add Sucho back and look at some other better choices. Thanks !

Yea maybe Smilodon.

No one has mentioned this yet, but I recommend leveling up Sarcorixis and Indominus Rex Gen 2. Rixis can definitely be a replacement for Andrewtodon, and Indom G2 is not only better than Acro, but has 2 superhybrids you can go for later on, one being good in raids and the other being the best pure fierce in the game.

1 Like

Replace Haast eagle with the compy

1 Like

Replace nodopatosaurus with sarcorixis and andrewtodon for indominus gen 2

1 Like

Suchotator could replace dimodactylus, it’s really your choice
Swap out acro for allosaurus gen 2
Also you should go for dracoceratops
I have one at level 17 and it’s really useful on my team

1 Like

I would say dimodac should stay

1 Like

Don’t go for smilodon, it’s very easily killed. Try compys and the pigeons instead for Haast Eagle. The compys are better

1 Like

Yeah I used to use dimodac and it was great, however it had very little health.
However it is still a great creature

1 Like

I honestly would say replace andrewtodon with compy. Compy’s may seem week but it is really hard for them to die.

1 Like