Help needed with Lineup

So I got a good enough lineup that I can finish dominator with ease, but I still wanna make it stronger. I’m working on ostopasaurus and I can fuse to make a priotrodon, but not sure if I should. I’ve got a level 20 I rex gen 2 in the works. I just wanna deepen my lineup. Here’s my lineup:

1 Like

@Pristine_nightfury here’s my lineup, I remember you wanted to see it.

1 Like

amazing! your lineup is hybridized, super hybridized and so shiny That I can’t look at it!

2 Likes

Hey, your line up it’s pretty balanced, I would definitely go for a level 14-16 ostapo, also rajastega would be cool (win it for free at modded PvP).

Best thing I think you could make a is using that diplotator for making diplosuchus, I have 11 of them at level 10 and they do wonders since they have short cool down, and also they are pretty cheap (just 660 sdna, easily made in a week or two with modded PvP).

Finally, also you could start doing modded PvP, it’s the best payment in long term, since I started I stopped spending dna and still increasing my line up there are two reasons:

1.More sDNA

2.Free spinoraptors and rajastegas (I have won 13 spinoraptors and 14 rajastegas), this will help you a lot on tournaments.

How do I do it? I always hear that mods are too expensive and takes a lot of coins, I use my DB (only the DB I daily make with Chanya in Trade Harbor with Apatosaurus fossils, no DB no games) it only cost 10 DB a fight, so if you do 10 fights it will cost you 400 DB or an Apatosaurus fossils, this is a hard work method since you will need a lot of fights, but around doing 200-300 fights it will really start to paying a lot, if you do 10 a day in a month you could easily do 300.

Hope it helps, I’ll post pics of my top lineup and you will see how almost 50% of it comes from modded PvP.

1 Like

@MonstaaBoii74 I think you should work on amphibian and Herbivore.
From your line up lv.16 indominus rex has ferocity nearly 5000 so you can do lv.31 Gryposuchus and lv.31 Segnosaurus because In your line up you lack cannon herbivore.

2 Likes

@Pristine_nightfury Lol thanks, you’ll get there eventually!

1 Like

I actually started doing more and more modded pvp battles, I have saved up a lot of Dino bucks from packs and apatosaurus fossils, so I will start buying common mods for 10 Dinobucks. I’ve made more profit than loss when it comes to dinobucks from the modded spin wheel. That’s amazing that you got a lot of your top lineup creatures from the modded pvp, hopefully I can get some soon! Haha

2 Likes

You will! It’s just a matter of persistence, I wish you good luck :four_leaf_clover::+1:t2:

1 Like

Ok thanks! I will work on my herb and amphib creatures, just wish I had Segno unlocked :sob:

1 Like

You’re 100% right! I wish good luck to you too!

2 Likes

1 Like

unbalanced… add creatures with ferocity less than your top 3.
if i were you i would start putting tournament dinos at 40 as they take a week long.
enough to accumulate dna…
Gryposuchus,tupuxuara,eryops,proterogyrinus,para gen2,brachio,anyway…

1 Like