Ludia Forums

Help Please! If I Revive Will I Get This Chest? Don't think I've Seen This Before?

Potato Cam Help HuKo??? Please Say Your On!!!

Isn’t that the same picture with the same chest that is there every time you lose your characters?

1 Like

It’s not the picture I get. No chest in mine.

1 Like

That’s weird because I think it is the same picture I always get when I lose in a room and have chance to revive… maybe next time you have chance to revive take that pic and show us

1 Like

The chest you will receive is tied to the Explore mode Dungeon you are on. It is the chest you will receive if you beat the Dungeon. It will not change if you die and try again.

If you press revive, you will not get the chest. Instead, you will get another chance to complete the Explore mode Dungeon.

I would recommend not reviving and attempting the Dungeon again starting from the first room.

1 Like

+1 @retsamerol

1 Like

Thanks Guys, retsamerol You especially, and No I Didn’t Have A Chance To Take It, it timed out on me, Good Thing!!! THANKS again Y’all :relaxed:

Well At Least You Got A Potato Cam Flashback HUKO, Lol, You illuminate the rooms your in, I Feel The Power From Your Lev 20 Beast!!! Kinda Like Hearing A Humming Sound resonating throughout this Room !!! Kind Input, From A Kind BEAST!!! Named HuKo, Hope All Is Well With You HuKo :grin:!!!

I’m In Here By The Way

Is This Close To The Last Dungeon Of The Game?
And, He Looks Pretty Dangerous :scream_cat:

1 Like

You can check how far away you are by the number of nodes to go, when you check challenges… I, for example, am 7 nodes away from opening Heartcoil

1 Like

Got Ya, Thanks Parthannun!!!

Looks Like You Doing Real Good Parthannun, wish I Had Those Gold and Gem Numbers!!! LOL

Yeah, the 2-for-1 legendary offers have all been hidden behind the VIP subscription, so I think I might start buying the 3k chests or 2-for-1 epic packs…

1 Like