Help Tragodistis or paramoloch?

I’m just now starting to get enough DNA to begin creating legendary dinosaurs. I finally have enough Parasaurolophus to start fusing a Tragodistis or Paramoloch but not both. Those of you well ahead of me, which one would you start with?

Tragodistis, no question about it!

2 Likes

I had this question before. Paramoloch gives simple attacks when facing immune creatures. She does not have slowing, nullifying or cleansing moves. She does not have shields or amour piercing attacks. The attacks of Tragodistis have more variety. Clearly Tragodistis is better. However, I have both of them.
One thing Paramoloch is better: She can make a unique hybrid.

1 Like

I’ll go for Paramoloch though. I have a lvl 21 tragoditis but it is off my team now. My lvl 18 paramoloch can’t make the team now but once it achieves lvl 20, it’ll replace stegoceratops. Reasoning? Becos there’s too many dinos with nullifying moves.

2 Likes

ive seen para stun consecutively and it can really suck when shes level 24 and up. both are susceptible to immune dinos. trago is more of a tank though.

1 Like

Hfor beginner i think tragodistis could be option its effective for counter indominus rex and also second tank after stegodeus.paramoloch needs dna from incubator 8h.tragodistis easy to find dna fuses.:hugs:

1 Like

I would say Tragodistis.
Still didn’t created Paramoloch. Just leveling up my Trago instead. Two pray for good RNG dinos (Indominus and Monomimus) in my team are enough.

1 Like

My level 22 Tragodistis is on my team, I use him as an opener, because he can usually take out the opponent’s dino or set it up for an easy kill. I have a level 19 Paramoloch, but she is currently benched. Also thinking of replacing my level 21 Stegoceratops with her when she reaches level 20, because she will have similar HP and her stuns are a lot more reliable. All in all, though, Tragodistis has a more versatile skill set…

1 Like

Yeah but trago can’t do much damage though.

2 Likes

Plus trago has SS which is so so good against the legendary raptors and other dinos in general.

1 Like

Paramoloch, trago is just annoying
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Paramoloch. She deals more damage, has two stunning moves and can synergyse really well with other top dinosaurs like Rajakylosaurus and Alankylosaurus. It also has a quite decent unique, Touramoloch.

Tragobeachtis on the other hand is just an annoying troll dino. Quite a lot of dinosaurs make quick work out of it. When the opponent draws it it, never is my reaction ‘well, I’m dead’ but ‘OMG, just die already!!!’. Also I can’t stand it’s playstyle, too boring.

(Weird considering Alankylosaurus is one of my favorites, but I rarely keep Alan there hanging for long, I usually drop it right in, Rampage, Invincibility and bench it for the next divebombing)

1 Like

If SS gets changed trago will also lose that advantage.

Stygi dna is only an issue for non vips… im drowning in it. Vips get stygi dna every time they do their defeat 10 creatures quest.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Help Tragodistis or paramoloch?:
Yes. I find the stunning action of Paramoloch is quite reliable and that’s why she is still in my team even though it is still Level 16. The weakness of Tragodistis is her damage output, so I am now levelling her up, keeping Paramoloch at 16 now.

1 Like

Hope that SS will not be nerfed, otherwise she is too weak when facing DoT or slowing dinos.

1 Like

Depends… if you already use Alanqa… it has a hybrid that I believe is better at what trago does… so I’d go para. If you need a shield for stopping cloak and burn right away, go trago

2 Likes