Ludia Forums

Help with battles

Has anyone got any really good videos on learning how to battle dinosaurs better than yours. I’ve seen some screenshots on the tournament thread of people people beating better dino lineups than theirs and I could really do with the help.

Watch one of @Sionsith’s videos. He is always doing some battles in them. I’m sure that one of his tutorials is especially about battles. But he made more than 100 so far, it could be hard to find.

2 Likes

I don’t have any videos, but I think it was @Nestea who helped me learn how to build up points.

You need to pick a good team to use. I’m not the best, but my strategy is

Herbivore meat shield (preferably 1600 health points or higher)-Amphibian glass cannon-Carnivore (balanced 3 health to one attack ratio)

You Round 1: Block 1 (if they can’t one hit kill you)
AI round 1: hopefully attacks 2 (you might not be able to take another hit after this)
You Round 2: block 2
AI round 2: attack 2 (hopefully)
You Round 3: block 3 (if you can take another hit without dying, you can block 2 attack 1)
AI round 3: attack 3 (hopefully)
You Round 4: save 3 attack 1 (if you can still survive 1 hit, keep blocking 3 and attacking 1 until you can’t survive a hit, then switch to save 3 and attack 1)
AI round 4: attack 4 (as long you have 3 moves left and can be taken out by 1 hit the AI should attack all 4 to go for the sure kill)
You Round 5: attack to kill the AIs first dino and then decide if you want to block to save your second dino or just save moves and sacrifice him. If your dino can be one hit killed, I would suggest using all your moves for attack (even more than you need) except for 3 (save those). The AI will attack all 4 for the sure kill and you will be left with 7 moves to take out the last two dinos. Unless your last dino has a disadvantage, then you might want to save your second dino and switch, then sacrifice.

Again, I’m just ok. There are plenty others here that can give better advice than I can. I’m sure @Sionsith probably has a video that you can watch to help also.

3 Likes

i dont really have any general tips but I had some really hard battles in the tournament yesterday which I can share

1 Like

I learned to fight under levelled in my last account,and I have managed to keep it in my head even in here,which helps me take on much harder line ups

1 Like

Here we are, the first fight was the only truly difficult one but the others were still pretty close/difficult

I’m curious, why do you save one at the beginning, when you could block 1 and survive?

3 Likes

well i have enough creatures to afford to lose these fights so I reserve to be in a more advantageous position, most of the time they dont attack me first try anyway

3 Likes

I see, nice to have that deep of a bench.

2 Likes

I would love to know of your bench.

sure when i finish this ceno battle

1 Like

and theres a load more level 10 vips and other things around that level (1 legendary hybrids 20 tounraments 30 legendaries)

2 Likes

That is deep.

2 Likes