Ludia Forums

Help with code 19s please

Im pretty good with the tapping ones and sliders the one i need help with is the one that you trace… Anybody got tactics for that?

@Sionsith’s video will help you here.

2 Likes

Got it! I wish there would be like a code 19 training area

6 Likes

YES! Even though they show you some pictures telling you what to do, it isn’t enough to prepare you for hard ones

2 Likes

Honestly, after doing Code 19s regularly for a year, I still cannot consistently hit those sliders. Some of us just have really crappy reflexes and hand-eye coordination.

Here’s a post I did some time ago on Code 19 tips.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: I have made a great improvement since we had talked about this earlier. Still messing up with the thoughest ones, amphibians, but yeah practice definitely makes it perfect, at least decent haha. But I believe when we put our clumsiness aside :grimacing:, lags have a great effect on the final results where you have practically no chance to make a single mistake to earn the full prize. But I also believe that if I fill up my paddocks in the future, especially the ones with super rares and upper, I may be earning much more DNAs even I do single mistakes in each try. :slight_smile: Thanks to your good advices. :slight_smile: @Mary_Jo

1 Like

Best advice, do code 19 on a larger screen. Far easier doing code 19 on a iPad than iPhone. I am sure the same going to android tablet over an android phone.

It also helps me to have my pad on a good solid surface. The dna is nice, but the sdna is the real prize.

2 Likes

Yep i play on a tablet