Ludia Forums

Help with event

I did not find such a thread to post it in. So I’m creating this one. Very few of you know that i made a lv21 i rex for a story mission and my events are quite hard now. It’s particularly hard in the today’s rarity rumble for me. Here’s the 4th battle and I’d like help with it.

My lack of good legendary ptero and herb is the issue here. I don’t have a herb of ptero i can rely to finish both gorgosushus and pteroquetzal . So I’m thinking to use an amphibian to force switch ( in this event creatures are easily switching ) . Use the irex lv21 to kill the ptero and sacrifice and hope that my ostapo lv17 can finish it. Does anyone have any better plan ?

As i did evolve and feed some creatures the ferocity gap is not that big anymore in general. But i lack top level legendary ptero and herb now as tapejalocephalus and monostegotops are the top in those two classes. It’ll take some time till i get some legendary herb and ptero up there.

1 Like

that plan seems good…… also can i see your top lineup?

1 Like

Your lineup is a bit small, maybe that’s why your battles are hard and the lvl 21 indo is the cause of such a battle there, maybe sell the indo or better start working on deepening your lineup or else you’ll be stuck with battles like that until you balance it. Maybe you can get superhybrids, they’re very cheap and I think they would fit your lineup… try getting diplosuchus, monostegotops and tapejalocephalus.

1 Like

That’s the legendary rarity rumble. That’s why there are no s-hybrid there.
Lv21 i rex did make my events harder but about 10-20% and isn’t too significant.
But for rarity rumble it’s a whole another stroy cause as i mentioned in my post i lack legendary ptero and herb at the top and it’s gonna take time to hatch and evolve some.
Here’s my top @Finsinosnonidnid . There are some gaps but it works okay.

I finished all events , unlocked CoT abd finished it today with no problem. SV wasn’t hard but RR is going to be a pain for a while i guess.

2 Likes

What I would do is Pterosaur, Amphibian,Pterosaur

2 Likes

ik but in the screenshot eudimorphidon cant clutch, his/her/their best pterosaurs are eudimorphidon 20 and ptero 40 which cant win-

2 Likes

Pteranodon to act as a meat shield, then an Amphi like Mastodonto and finally a good Pterosaur ( Eudi )

1 Like

Use your L17 Ostapo, L21 Indom, L20 Ostapo.

Keep building reserve with the L17 Ostapo, and hopefully they switch to Pteraquetzal. That should get you to about 6 points on turn 3.

Once L17 Ostapo is dead, use 4 attacks with Indom (if they use no blocks, otherwise add 1 or 2 points to your attack depending on how many points the AI didnt use). That will kill Ptera, and you should have at best 2 reserve.

Once Gorgosuchus comes in, you should have 6 points to spend. You’re going to have to spend 4 points to kill Gorgo with L20 Ostapo. It’s up in the air about if the AI will be aggressive, and try and spend 3 points attacking your Indom. If not agressive, work towards building 8 points.Don’t focus on switching your dinos, your Indom can be sacrificed, your L20 Ostapo cannot.

Once you get down to Raja vs your L20 Ostapo, he can only kill you in 3 hits, so you can get away with leaving 2 as a block assuming they don’t have any reserve points to spend that turn. If they do, just add a block for each extra point they have to spend. You need 3 hits to take him out, and if you can’t do it then just play defensively until you get 6 or 7 points to spend, and unload all them into attack.

This is pretty much how I would play the scenario out. Since you don’t have a legendary herb or ptera similar to Indom, you are going to have to settle with using bait and building reserve to win. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

I kinda did that but with lv10 mastodonosaurus , lv21 i rex and lv20 ostapo . Getting enough food to feed that ostapo took some time. Went kinda okay.

2 Likes

It’ll take 6 shots to kill that pteroquetzal with eudimorphodon . Like i mentioned before I don’t have high end legendary ptero or herb , now I’m working on them so it might take a 2+weeks to make metriaphodon . Now with segno tournament I’m scratching the zalmoxes plan for a segnosuchus unlock plan.

1 Like

Another option for you would be:

Mastodontosaurus
Unayrhynchus
Ostaposaurus

1 Like

Lvl 10 Mastodon will get 1-shot by Ptera, that’s why I put in the second and weaker Ostapo first, so they could survive the swap and attack from Ptera, and get you to 6 points.

3 Likes

That’d have taken 7hrs of waiting. And yes i know if i had failed I’d be waiting 10 hrs for ostapo and had to use unay instead of i rex.

2 Likes